Going to Cali 20 hr drive an suggestions?

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
Cy

Post by Cy »

mr1in6billion wrote:
PWRD_BY_HKS wrote:
mr1in6billion wrote: That is the most retarded thing ever :roll: gang violence between Surenos and Nortenios only happens on about 4 straight blocks. If you walk 20 feet east or west no one will care. The gangs are just a bunch of kids and they will only attack you between 6-12pm if you are under 25 and by yourself wearing all one color, and if you fight back they'll generally give up. The only people who fit that criteria are opposing gang members, which is why normal people can walk down gang infested areas and not give a damn.
cool deal man when you go to cali let me know maybe you can stop by see some of my hommies in fillmore or santa maria so you can go back home in black bag and i can have another mx 8)
:roll: beech, I live in cali. :roll:
Yes, LA is a little worse, but it's pretty obvious what parts to stay out of. It's like walking alone down a dark alley in the ghetto, everyone knows not too. I drive a red car and I visit my friend who lives in the center of blue town all the time. I've only been hassled twice and each time I just laughed at them (all 10 to 12 of them) got in my car and drove off. So why don't you get on your horse, herd some cattle, and pick me up some salsa on your way back to the hacienda.

I've vacationed in over 25 states and 2 providences and the only place that is close to being as nice as california is bc, so BornSticky should feel right at home here.
California - 10billion tons of smog = a hot BC
lakersfan1

Post by lakersfan1 »

PWRD_BY_HKS wrote: cool deal man when you go to cali let me know maybe you can stop by see some of my hommies in fillmore or santa maria so you can go back home in black bag and i can have another mx 8)
Stop being a pansy.
Vanished

Post by Vanished »

haha..providences..

provinces maybe?
1992 Blaze MX-3 GS *R.I.P.*

1993 Blue 93 SE-ZE

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2770987/2
93-Spec-Edn

Post by 93-Spec-Edn »

i drove 4500km one way in my 4 banger mx-3 and had no probs...in my gs i have done 12hour trips a few times with no probs. As long as its in good shape u will be alright. Check the oil when i fill gas.
92 mx-3 RS RIP | 95 mx-3 GS sold | 93 mx-3 GS SE sold | 95 mx-3 GS present
BornSticky

Post by BornSticky »

wow i didnt expect this many replies thanx for all of em and mr1in6billion im going all the way down to san diego zoo then out to the ocean do some surfin' ....... well try, i might just do some drowning. :D
Is it really a good idea to turn off the temp sensor so fan runs constantly or is that really unessessary?
92 Mazda MX-3 KL-ZE Curve Neck, Probinator ECU, Full 2.5" exhaust with headers, cai, performance radiator, millenia alternator, 5spd, excedy stage 2 clutch, MTX 12" sub sony explod D series 600w amp, pioneer 260w deck, kyb on dropzone springs, HEI mod.
92 Mazda RX-7 (efini) FD3S urethane motor mount, Air intake, 18" Chrome rims besides that stock. SOLD!
93 Mazda MX-3 GS laguna blue full exhaust, cai, kyb shocks R.I.P. stupid jeep driver!
#5389 to join MX-3.com
mr1in6billion
Supporting Member

Post by mr1in6billion »

BornSticky wrote:wow i didnt expect this many replies thanx for all of em and mr1in6billion im going all the way down to san diego zoo then out to the ocean do some surfin' ....... well try, i might just do some drowning. :D
Is it really a good idea to turn off the temp sensor so fan runs constantly or is that really unessessary?
That's one hell of a drive. I've done the drive from bc to norcal, and I doublt I could have done it in one day. San Diego is awsome tho. The Zoo and the Beaches down there are incredible. Also check out Lego Land while your down there, they have some insanly cool stuff there.
lakersfan1

Post by lakersfan1 »

Does the San Diego Zoo still have the Safari? I remember when I was a kid .... maybe 1981 or so ..... my mother took me to S.D. and we went to a safari where you drive your car right in the middle of an animal reserve with lions and hippos and s--- coming right up to your car.
BornSticky

Post by BornSticky »

just finished my trip and drove 20 hrs straight there and 20 hrs back and my car now runs better then when i left!!!!!! It was also my cars 250,000 km birthday
:D
92 Mazda MX-3 KL-ZE Curve Neck, Probinator ECU, Full 2.5" exhaust with headers, cai, performance radiator, millenia alternator, 5spd, excedy stage 2 clutch, MTX 12" sub sony explod D series 600w amp, pioneer 260w deck, kyb on dropzone springs, HEI mod.
92 Mazda RX-7 (efini) FD3S urethane motor mount, Air intake, 18" Chrome rims besides that stock. SOLD!
93 Mazda MX-3 GS laguna blue full exhaust, cai, kyb shocks R.I.P. stupid jeep driver!
#5389 to join MX-3.com
Steeb

Post by Steeb »

la is fine, its san bernardino and riverside thats ghetto. la is just poor.

bring lots of cool clothes, it gets hot in so cal. dark clothes will bake you alive in the california sun during this time of year. during the hot part of the day i can feel my skin searing in the sun.

also be ready to see the most beautiful females in the states. the further you stray from the pacific coast the uglier the girls get.

down on the lower side of the canadian border, so cal is where all the beautiful cars and bitches are.

your car should have no problems if it has no issues, you can probably even leave your "CIA" in cuz it rarely rains enough to flood in cali
Rick Johnson

Post by Rick Johnson »

Cy wrote:
mr1in6billion wrote:
PWRD_BY_HKS wrote: cool deal man when you go to cali let me know maybe you can stop by see some of my hommies in fillmore or santa maria so you can go back home in black bag and i can have another mx 8)
:roll: beech, I live in cali. :roll:
Yes, LA is a little worse, but it's pretty obvious what parts to stay out of. It's like walking alone down a dark alley in the ghetto, everyone knows not too. I drive a red car and I visit my friend who lives in the center of blue town all the time. I've only been hassled twice and each time I just laughed at them (all 10 to 12 of them) got in my car and drove off. So why don't you get on your horse, herd some cattle, and pick me up some salsa on your way back to the hacienda.

I've vacationed in over 25 states and 2 providences and the only place that is close to being as nice as california is bc, so BornSticky should feel right at home here.
California - 10billion tons of smog = a hot BC
Wow look at all them quotes!
lakersfan1

Post by lakersfan1 »

Steeb wrote:la is fine, its san bernardino and riverside thats ghetto. la is just poor.

bring lots of cool clothes, it gets hot in so cal. dark clothes will bake you alive in the california sun during this time of year. during the hot part of the day i can feel my skin searing in the sun.

also be ready to see the most beautiful females in the states. the further you stray from the pacific coast the uglier the girls get.
That's true. I love Asian chicks, and in Cerritos, every single girl looked hot to me.

But it's not that hot IMO. Live in Vegas or Phoenix for a summer and learn the real meaning of hot.

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”