[FS] MX-3 DRIVETRAIN

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Mazda_Powered

[FS] MX-3 DRIVETRAIN

Post by Mazda_Powered »

hey guys, i have 212,000k K8 and tranny for sale. LOCAL PICK UP PREFERED. located near barrie, pm for details.

removed the entire front end, ei subframe, engine, tranny, harness, steering rack, spindles, suspension, wheels.

on that note, the K8 has 145-150 psi per cylinder, it drove very strong, it was definately faster than my BP. its a fairly clean exterior as well. i drove the mx3 about 5 times (lightly, once spirited) and it seems to be very smooth. this includes the motor, and all accessory bolt ons. looking to get $200

the tranny is in perfect working order, shifted great into the gears, no crunching, grinding, popping, and the shiftlinkage appears to have all new bushings so it doesnt have ANY play at all. currently has 75w90 gear oil to keep things lubricated. shiftlinkage will come with this tranny, unless you dont want it. looking for $150.

94 GS wiring harness COMPLETE with JE-50 MAF, and K8 ecu...make offer

94 GS 2.25 exhaust piping, VERY CLEAN, almost new. no muffler. $75

94 GS calipers, front/rear. all calipers worked fine, drivers rear is new. can clean up and paint for an extra $20. make me an offer.

94 GS front shocks, will come complete, the spring is broken, but in the sprint purch, so it hasnt warn out the shocks. $30

94 GS 5 spoke rims w/ tires. very clean rims, 2 tires will need replacing down the road. $125

also, axles, steering rack, front spindles, parts of subframe, mounts, rad

JACK
.::Mazda::speeD::.

working on the 2nd part ;)
Mazda_Powered

Post by Mazda_Powered »

*** K8 tranny's sale pending ***

WingleBeast

Post by WingleBeast »

got the K8 throttle body?
Mazda_Powered

Post by Mazda_Powered »

yes i do have a K8 throttle body, but its attached to the intake manifold, which is attached to the motor ;)

i do not want to part the engine out, the motor runs perfect, no codes or anything.

JACK

Mazda_Powered

Post by Mazda_Powered »

ttt please.

JACK

Mazda_Powered

Post by Mazda_Powered »

how come nobody wants to buy this stuff??? geez people, its all in perfect shape and was going to be swapped into my protege GT but i've run into some financial problems at the moment, so i'll unfortunately have to sell it all.

JACK

btw ttt please, lol

mx3autozam

Post by mx3autozam »

where you located and how much you want for the passenger side axle. Do youi know how old the axle is anything apear to be wrong with it.

John
93 Mazda MX3 KLZE Turbo
Mazda_Powered

Post by Mazda_Powered »

umm, the axles seem OK but i have no idea how old or new they are, plus they'd be a royal pain in the a-- to get out, lol, i wouldnt wanna take your money to pull a bad axle.

JACK

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”