Finally finished! 56k, beware!

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

OMG thats a bad azz car!
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
rsroadkilla

Post by rsroadkilla »

lol. :oops:

cheers guys. Im really glad you all like it! Was unsure what kind of response i would get on here as i know a good portion oof the members arent overkeen on bodykits.

Still got lots of plans for her, but its nice to finally have her back after a year of not driving it :(

Getting my alram fitted sunday... proxi sensor, tilt sensor, glass sensors, remote door pop on the key fob, intele-start and of course your usual alram!

Cheers once again guys! Hearing good things makes it all worth while :)
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

looks good, but i would've shaved all the little things, gunmetal rims would look nicer on it too
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
fieromx3
Supporting Member

Post by fieromx3 »

looks really good. imo molding the sideskirts in and molding the rear lip would have been awsome. plus the ''extra'' peice on the rear lip on the sides look very out of place. if u molded those things in and lowered it, it would look really nice IMO.
93' MX-3 GS-ZE
14.4 @ 96.7
14.5 @ 97.2
rsroadkilla

Post by rsroadkilla »

all the little things have benn shaved??? :?

Also the rear splitter is smoothed in?

We added the extra bits on the corner so that once the car is lowered on the air bags, the whole car will sit level on the ground, instead of the front and skirts being real low, and the back sitting about an inch higher!

But cheers anyways :)

Always good to hear constructive comments aswell. Always knew not everyoen was going to like it! lol

:)
hotsiit
Supporting Member

Post by hotsiit »

Hey man...I love it! That front end looks real mean with the headlights covered :2thumbsup: Once you get bags, that will be great, slam it to the ground at a show and it'll look awsome. great job, keep up the work and update us as it gets further along...later!
:)
Chris--It's HOTNESS, you wouldn't understand! -- Donate to MX-3.com--It'll make you feel good!
http://www.cardomain.com/id/colonelsmx3
1993 Mazda MX-3 RS-Turbo
1993 Mazda RX-7 touring
1983 Mazda RX-7 GSL
1995 Subaru Impreza L AWD Sedan
1987 Jeep Comanche
tallymx3

Post by tallymx3 »

Looks Sweet Man you did an Awsome job! 8)
1992 WHITE 1.6l SOHC saving for a BPT swap next year, New interior next month, and new Paint Hooray
Nantheorc

Post by Nantheorc »

Thats a pimp ride dude nice job!
93_4Banger

Post by 93_4Banger »

i wish you woulda painted it a different color and molded the rear valance but it is unique so ill give you that
buddyclubmx3i

Post by buddyclubmx3i »

Too sick... check my mx3 on black rims u need some..... http://www.teamexoticimage.com/isaac.htm
rsroadkilla

Post by rsroadkilla »

looks good buddy, but i've decided to go for something crazy!

Im pretty sure people on here wont like em, but the whole point in building this car was to break the mould of the British Modifying scene. Every meet you go to has Jap motors with aggresive bodykits, lots of mesh and your typical agro styled rims.

Not me! lol This car is about being unique, thats why i decided to not only do an mx3, but also customise the only drift kit in the uk!!

Wire rims baby.... here we come!!!

Oh, and when you say mould in the rear valance.... what you mean as it is moulded in....? You mean blend it into the actually car?? :?

93_4Banger

Post by 93_4Banger »

just what i wanted on yer car was wire rims :shock: i would rather see an mx-3 sitting on jack stands at a show then with wire rims but ya wow

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”