"This is the best party of my life!"

Off-Topic Discussions
Rick Johnson

"This is the best party of my life!"

Post by Rick Johnson »

solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

Haha, that guy was so tanked lol :throwup: There was some guy who was acctually singing to the Avril lavigne song lol
Rick Johnson

Post by Rick Johnson »

Yea you could totally see that coming, after they kept feeding him drink after drink after jello shooter.
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

I NEVER write lol, but LOL!!! Thanks for the link :lol:
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

That is disgusting.

On a side note. At my best friends bachelor party we lost him at the strip joint. hahaha, thought we were in big trouble since it was time to leave and we were about to have to call the cops or something to help find him. Not in the club, no in the bathroom, not outside.... WTF!

Finally found him super drunk walking down the street back tword the club. To this day haven't found out why he was walking down the street. He doesn't know... :lol:
Guess we got alittle caught up.
His wife doesn't know we lost him either (shhh)
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP

Return to “Off-Topic”