Dash wont light up

This forum is for discussion of topics relating to MX-3 lighting such as Headlights, Tail lights, Accessory Lights, Interior Lights, Etc. For example, Rear Euro Altezza Style Tail lights, Headlight units, LED's, HID's, Bulbs, Interior lights, Neons, Strobes, Auxillary Lights/Fogs or anything filament and gas discharge related.
Also anything dealing with the elctrical system.
2RotorsNaDream
Supporting Member

Post by 2RotorsNaDream »

Nope I didnt get it working. I'm just frustrated with them already and put the stock gauges back in.
Image1993 Mazda RX-7 Touring Edition Innocent Blue Mica- Not stock...
1993 Teal MX-3 GS- KLZE and other goodies. RIP
Legato626

Post by Legato626 »

ok can you take a pic of the gauge and the wire harnes out of the car for me? we can get these installed its really easy we just need to get it all out first so then I can walk you step by step on how to install it.
1994 toyota supra single turbo
1994 Mazda MX-3 KL-ZE

If god owned a car... It would be a supra!!!
tallymx3

Post by tallymx3 »

Ok try this it worked great for me. Take your RED Guages wire and splice it to the dimmer switch wire that is RED W/ BLACK then take the BLACK guages wire and gound it to the body of the car. Now both dimmers will work independently from one another, meaning that all of your other interior lights will still work. Good Luck :D
1992 WHITE 1.6l SOHC saving for a BPT swap next year, New interior next month, and new Paint Hooray

Return to “Electrical & Lighting”