Help me pick a color.

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)

So what color is it?

red
27%
green
7%
orange
33%
black
33%

Total votes: 15

happyclown

Post by happyclown »

and tunes, leave the maturity thing out of this. It has nothing to do with that
:shock:
your 16 and telling me that maturity has nothing to do with it?
:werd:

:shrug:

For some reason I really really like the way the dark green and orange look in those pictures. I think that in real life that orange would never look that good. If you made the dark green a little darker but kept that matelic gloss look that would look sweet!

:)
1993 RS Teal
Legato626

Post by Legato626 »

With pic's like these that are photoshoped they may look different if you get your car painted in that color. I say look for some really pics of the colors on some cars.
1994 toyota supra single turbo
1994 Mazda MX-3 KL-ZE

If god owned a car... It would be a supra!!!
Ruubstr94Ls

Post by Ruubstr94Ls »

Grey.
jaschke

Post by jaschke »

tunes, i get what you're saying (and its 100% true) but i know that i feel the same way in my area... i love srt-4 blue..but there is already someone in my city who has an mx-3 with that colour
and as much as i love it, i want my mx-3 to stand out and be different.
just my $0.02

and for the guy who posted this, i dig the 2nd green and the red
neutral
Supporting Member

Post by neutral »

Of the colors presented, red>all. :)
Image -Jim
Neil

Post by Neil »

Black or Blue, those are my two favorite colors on the MX-3. I would paint my car blue if i could afford the color swap, but its to exspesnive to change colors. And i also dont want to be worrying 24/7 about somone dinging my door or scratching the paint in a parking lot.

Paint your car the color you want, without worrying about what other people think, otherwise you'll never be happy with the results. Because not everyone is going to like your car no matter what you drive or what color it is.
Ever notice anyone driving slower than you is an idiot and anyone driving faster than you is a maniac?
01-03 Civic Projector Swap Tutorial
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

Unless you're planning on removing the engine and painting the engine bay to match, I would never recommend an alternative (contrasting) colour. I would go with the oem colour (if that's what the engine bay colour still is) and find a subtle similar colour that has additives in it - pearl. A perlescent twist to the oem would look quite nice and one will not be turned off once you openned the hatch, door or engine compartment because of the negligable colour difference. IMO.
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
onderground_mx3

Post by onderground_mx3 »

jschrauwen wrote:Unless you're planning on removing the engine and painting the engine bay to match, I would never recommend an alternative (contrasting) colour. I would go with the oem colour (if that's what the engine bay colour still is) and find a subtle similar colour that has additives in it - pearl. A perlescent twist to the oem would look quite nice and one will not be turned off once you openned the hatch, door or engine compartment because of the negligable colour difference. IMO.
actuley yes the car is going for paint with no motor in it...it will have the K8 pulled, off on a flat bed to paint , then back for my ZE

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”