[FS]: Zex dry nitrous kit

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Rick Johnson

[FS]: Zex dry nitrous kit

Post by Rick Johnson »

I'm selling my zex kit, it's the #82011 universal dry. Everythings in pretty good shape. Asking $350 CDN + shipping.
Rick Johnson

Post by Rick Johnson »

bump, and I can add a wired up coldstart injector and blue anondized aluminum fuel manifold with 4 ports, for an extra $25! This injector with the 75 jet maintains a perfectly safe N2O Air/Fuel ratio of ~11.5:1
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

im itnerested...hmm is this for a v6??? alluminium manifold? :O
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
Rick Johnson

Post by Rick Johnson »

The manifold is just a small blue block really, a distribution block with 7 1/4 NPT ports so you have an in and an out and then you can run a fuel gauge and like 4 secondary injectors if you want, I have them all plugged but 1 for the extra injector I also have a fuel gauge but I've never bothered hooking it up. Yea it's on a V6 currently but could be used on any car the kit is pretty much universal for a fuel injected vacuum regulated vehicle.
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

pics?
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
sinhron

ZEX DRy kit

Post by sinhron »

Hi there,
I am interested in the nitrous you have for sale, I am not familiar with nitrous and don't know how it is installed. My questions to you are,

1.Is the thing plug and play or do I need some more parts ?

2. I own a mx-3 V6 1.8 L , did you have it installed on a MX-3 V6? And does it come with some sort of installation manual, or maybe you could tell me how to install it.

3. Where do you recharge your nitrous and how much does it cost ?

Thanks,
I also live in Fort McMurray , and will be in Edmonton area, so I could drive down to Calgary, and pick up. If you have a garage or you know some place there where they could install it for reasonable price, or I would even pay you some if you can install it I would love that.

Best Regards,
Chris
sinhron

Post by sinhron »

Hi there,
I am interested in the nitrous you have for sale, I am not familiar with nitrous and don't know how it is installed. My questions to you are,

1.Is the thing plug and play or do I need some more parts ?

2. I own a mx-3 V6 1.8 L , did you have it installed on a MX-3 V6? And does it come with some sort of installation manual, or maybe you could tell me how to install it.

3. Where do you recharge your nitrous and how much does it cost ?

Thanks,
I also live in Fort McMurray , and will be in Edmonton area, so I could drive down to Calgary, and pick up. If you have a garage or you know some place there where they could install it for reasonable price, or I would even pay you some if you can install it I would love that.

Best Regards,
Chris
TREVO123

Post by TREVO123 »

It comes with everything to install,And yes it will work on ur v6 and will do a fine job. Not to hard to install. Im sure the guy could do it..just thought i would let u no the basics..and for a recharge just go to any performance shop and im just gonna guess $50 to refill it.
TREVO-Under major construction, Bp coming soon! TO a mx3 near you
1993 MX-3 RS,FULL BLITZ KIT(PROTOTYPE)17"10 SPOKE RIMS,SOHC 1.6L.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2189811
Rick Johnson

Post by Rick Johnson »

Yea what he said! It's really easy to install, yes I had it on my 1.8 v6 now it's on the KLZE. It comes with the instructions and everything you need to install it.
sinhron

Post by sinhron »

So is the bottle Empty now?
Just to clerify,for example if it states 75 shot does this mean that I'm gonna get a 75 instant HP ?
I like it, how can I contact you, I might give you a call on tuesday or wednesday if I get to go to Edmonton .
Rick Johnson

Post by Rick Johnson »

Yes 75hp shot means 75 INSTANT horsepower <or thereabouts> It's on the my mx-3 still, I'm just waiting for an above zero day to take it off, and the bottle is empty.
sinhron

Post by sinhron »

Don't you know in Canada we have only 2 seasons ?
Last winter , This winter, and Next winter ?
HAAA HA :lol:
Flashpoint2

Post by Flashpoint2 »

Don't you know in Canada we have only 2 seasons ?
Last winter , This winter, and Next winter ?
That's three, actually, and you forgot one: Construction :P
1996 MX-3 RS - Sold.
2004 RX-8 GS - Yay!
hoffman_BMX89

Post by hoffman_BMX89 »

hey how long will that bottle last i might be interested and how does it feel with a ze is it worth the investment
95 Mx-3 GS [R.I.P.]
96 Mx-3 GSR [Sold]
97 Mitsubishi eclipse spyder [For Sale]
97 Saturn SL2 [Sold]
03 Corvette Z06 [Current toy]
98 Saturn SL2 [Daily]
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2176731" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Rick Johnson

Post by Rick Johnson »

It's awesome on the ZE, It's definitely faster then any stock SRT-4, and it feels close to a LS1 corvette on acceleration...

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”