Heated Seats wiring

This forum is for discussion of topics relating to MX-3 lighting such as Headlights, Tail lights, Accessory Lights, Interior Lights, Etc. For example, Rear Euro Altezza Style Tail lights, Headlight units, LED's, HID's, Bulbs, Interior lights, Neons, Strobes, Auxillary Lights/Fogs or anything filament and gas discharge related.
Also anything dealing with the elctrical system.
Spoukie

Heated Seats wiring

Post by Spoukie »

Hi !

first of all, I want to say I speak french so my english can be not good. Sorry for that but be understanding please :P

I want to know two things:

First: The heating seats manufactured only at USA or Canada too? (1993 GS Special Edition)

Second: Somebody have the wiring diagram for this ? My friend want to install this in his car but the OEM plug was cut. So he need the wiring diagram to install it in his car. I call somebody in a Mazda dealer (Canada, Quebec, Montreal), she looks in its books to find it but Nothing.

Somebody can help me please ?

Thanks a lot !!

Spoukie
Mx3 1993 1.6L RS
lemicrobe

Post by lemicrobe »

btw, her friend is me :D
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

lemicrobe (not sure what that means???)
The 93 GS SE was available in Canada and the US (and elsewhere) but only the Cdn version of the SE came with heated leather seats from the factory. The wiring schematic may be in the Online shop manual thats accessable from the home page - http://www.mx-3.com g/l.
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

Unlikely to be in the online shop manual John.. since the Online manual was based on the 95 year which didnt come with the heated leather seats. Gonna need to find a 93 MX-3 shop manual or someone that has one and access the wiring diagrams in that manual to find this answer. Best of luck.

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)
"Screw you guys.. I am goin home"

I am the Cranky God of Mods!!! Tremble before my fury!! LOL

Return to “Electrical & Lighting”