[WTB] Hatch cover

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
anjin1982

[WTB] Hatch cover

Post by anjin1982 »

Im pretty sure you guys know what i mean i need the cover that "covers" the hatch cargo area (hope im not sounding dumb) im in ct... email me anjin1982@yahoo.com
http://members.cardomain.com/anjin1982
Maintaining my MX-3 in it's natural beauty state...Although i love the modded one's!!!
twoie

Post by twoie »

do a search because somebody on here makes replacement covers. There are pics and they look he/she does a nice job.
MazdaManiacMx3
Supporting Member

Post by MazdaManiacMx3 »

g/l they are had to come by , I just sold 2 of them , But yes 2 members on the forum make replacements , 1 looks like stock and the other is stock , I prefer the stock look ,
Hope I helped, If I run across their name I will post it ,
Thanks
Kris
93 Kandy Tangerine Mx3 GS-DE
05 Saab 9-2x (Wrx power plant)
02 Subaru Impreza OBS
05 Subaru forester Xt - sti mods
04 dodge ram - toy hauler -FOR SALE
& Lots of Toys to haul :D
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

make the OEM look alike replacements.
The info for them is here:
http://www.atlantamx3.com/mocaforum/viewtopic.php?t=627

Takes about two weeks to get the part after you pay. I build the part with the money you send so I start working on a new one once you have paid. That is why it takes two weeks. :wink:
Pretty darn strong IMO, looks great and a good price for what you get. If you need more info feel free to EMAIL me. Please don't PM, I hate PMs.
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
JYOUNYA1

Post by JYOUNYA1 »

How much do they cost for you to make? they look OEM
93 MX-3 GS 1.8 Liter V6 Teal Mods: Pace (Maker) Setter Custom Catback/ Phantom Auto Meters: Voltage/ Water temp, Air/Fuel (in which not one gauge except voltage works) / Custom piece of s*** intake / 17" RacingHart Z5000 wrap in Khumos that are dry rotten / Altezza Tail lamps/ Custom Black interior (still in the works)/reverse indiglo gauges/ Push Button Starter/ Viper alarm with Proximity sensor/ Brembo slotted and dimpled rotors/ rear hatch shade/ Pioneer Premier DEH-840MP, ,2 custome fitted 6"inch pioneer door speakers, 1 Pioneer Premier 200 watt amp
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

All the info and pics are here:
http://www.atlantamx3.com/mocaforum
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”