95 Disty module dissconnection

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
MX3 GSR for dummies

95 Disty module dissconnection

Post by MX3 GSR for dummies »

Alright everyone, pseudomarine needs help with his HEI conversion as he has a 95 disty which is much different than others. There is no obvious exposure of the module connection so please help. We need to know how to dissconnect the module!!! If you want pics of his disty, just pm your e-mail and I will send them. Thanks
If at first you don't succeed....it never happened

94 mx3 GS w/ KLZE, KL31 ECU, clutchmaster stage 3, cross drilled rotors, Custom ram air intake, Custom exhaust, Toyo tires, 250LPH fuel pump, Modified Distributor, Upgraded Wiring etc, external HEI, Full Body Drift kit and freshly painted Grey. Interior neon accents and much more in progress
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

I got all my info from gro harlems write up and also on probetalk, very informative with pics. Also you want to DISABLE the old module before hooking the new on :)
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
MX3 GSR for dummies

Post by MX3 GSR for dummies »

I am very familiar with the HEI install, but not the 95+ disty. After extensive searching I found a pic that showed one part/piece missing in which I assumed was the piece needing removal. None of the HEI installs online on mx-3 or probetalk disscuss the 95+ disty layout differences so I may, if successful, re-design my how-to in order to show the 95+ install as well so people like my self don't end up dissmantaling the 95+ disty in order to find "no straplike" connection which doesn't exist on those disty's. Thanks anyway for the input. If I am not successful, I still may need some help.
If at first you don't succeed....it never happened

94 mx3 GS w/ KLZE, KL31 ECU, clutchmaster stage 3, cross drilled rotors, Custom ram air intake, Custom exhaust, Toyo tires, 250LPH fuel pump, Modified Distributor, Upgraded Wiring etc, external HEI, Full Body Drift kit and freshly painted Grey. Interior neon accents and much more in progress
Barambambase

is gro harlems good for a 94 ????

Post by Barambambase »

is gro harlems Do it yourself for a 94 distributor good? my wire colors are not gro harlems colors, i connect plugs by location, ignoring color, should i base connections on colors or possition on rear harness?????
thanks in advance

may the force be with us
f--- RACING IN STRAIGH LINES, whats the point?

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”