LIFTING MY MAZDA!!!! AAAAAAAAAHH!!

This forum is for Discussion on Suspension issues.
happyclown

Post by happyclown »

:? I dont think anyone will actually get serious about makin a monster MX.

I for one would like to see it done.

And again sorry for goin all out with the fag comment... We make fun of gays around here alot because they tried to pass a law letting them get legally wed and have all kinds of rights... I often go a little overboard on my racial/sexist jokes... :(

One day thats gonna get the best of me and a gigantic black jew is gonna hear me make a smartass comment and have a field day with me :shock:

but again :wink: sorry 8)
1993 RS Teal
forcedairram

lifted

Post by forcedairram »

I have actully considered lifting a MX-3 ....only thing stopping me is finances..And yes it could most definately be done using stock frame and body and motor. or you could swap frame and use its motor or the mx motor...just gotta be good with your tools...

Also couldnt stand the thought of losing the sleeper...thats another reason it hasnt been done...i have enough people laughing at me when i ride by already...that is till they ATTEMPT to race against me
wazza

Post by wazza »

happyclown wrote::? I dont think anyone will actually get serious about makin a monster MX.

I for one would like to see it done.

And again sorry for goin all out with the fag comment... We make fun of gays around here alot because they tried to pass a law letting them get legally wed and have all kinds of rights... I often go a little overboard on my racial/sexist jokes... :(

One day thats gonna get the best of me and a gigantic black jew is gonna hear me make a smartass comment and have a field day with me :shock:

but again :wink: sorry 8)
It's cool, mate.

Just hope that big black jew don't make you squeal like a pig! :wink:
A man's got to know his limitations
ProspectMx3

Post by ProspectMx3 »

I see that Wazza's mx-3 has a 5-bolt wheel pattern, are they all like that in australlia, or was it converted :?:
Stock Sucks
Race Cars!!!
Grants
BANNED Member

Post by Grants »

Standard is 4 bolt here too.
“You’ll find, that the only thing you can do easily is be wrong, and that’s hardly worth the effort.”
wazza

Post by wazza »

It's got Astina V6 hubs & brake hardware with Pagid pads. You can lock the fronts on tar at 100mph!
A man's got to know his limitations
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

well if you live in a border city like mine and you ned to go to mexico where they have 4 inch speed bumps (no kidding) you may consider raising it using autozones lift bolts HOWEVER... hit a bump to hard and your strut is fudged forcing the wheels to rum against the strut and weating the tires out. The mx3 is high no need to make it higher. My stock mx3 still scratches thespeed bumps and canal bridges...you can imagine how big those things are :( there is NO way i can lower my car without scratching the kit.
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
freakyalien

Post by freakyalien »

I would really like to see a lifted MX, just for some originality

...however, I'm not sacrificing mine :)
Vroooom

Return to “Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Tires”