I need a V6 motor mount bad...REALLY bad. Plz read...

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
jasonbierschwale

I need a V6 motor mount bad...REALLY bad. Plz read...

Post by jasonbierschwale »

Hey guyz 'n galz,<BR> My MX-3 has started giving me fits... it's to the point when everything starts wearing out. Unfortunately, I've been caught in the IT Field recession (Network Admin Consultant) and don't have enough green to go buy new stuff. I squeezed enough blood from the proverbial turnip to purchase a clutch about a month ago and installed it myself. Unfortunately, the replacement process destroyed my front motor mount (the one next to the radiator). I didn't realize it until I took off the first time and ripped my air intake hose to shreds. I am convinced that this is the single worst failure point for our lil cars... if the hose rips, the car ain't gonna run. Anyway, I've rigged it temporarily (I don't want to fix it permanently until the engine quits rolling around) so I can limp to work and back. I need to get my car back in halfway driveable shape soon, but we can't fork out the $85+ (?!?!?) for a new motor mount. I know some of you guys have installed poly mounts in your cars... does anyone just happen to have a front motor mount in halfway decent shape that they would be willing to sell to me? Once I get my mount fixed, I'm gonna build an intake White-Fish style... Home Depot, here I come!<P>Thanks guyz... I appreciate the help!<P>Trinity23T <A HREF="http://WWW.WPEDIRECT.COM" TARGET=_blank>WWW.WPEDIRECT.COM</A>
Jason B
1993 MX-3 GS
1.8 V6 5 speed

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”