Its time..

Off-Topic Discussions
Franko
Supporting Member

Its time..

Post by Franko »

BOO!

Haha.. Happy Halloween!
93 MX3, BP, Haltech E6X, Bully Six Puck Clutch, Pauter Rods, Wiseco Pistons, Port and Polish, Turbonetics T3/T4 Ball Bearing turbo and a partridge in a pear tree.
fieromx3
Supporting Member

Post by fieromx3 »

lol yes happy holloween everyone !
93' MX-3 GS-ZE
14.4 @ 96.7
14.5 @ 97.2
babyblueMX3
Supporting Member

Post by babyblueMX3 »

I don't know why but haloween over here is become less popular.
I remember when I was a kid a lmost every freakin house was decorated like crazy.
Now I hardly see one
RIP 400whp ZE-T MX-3
Current car : Golf 01 GTI 1.8T (15 psi)
vozaday2000

Post by vozaday2000 »

it is happening pretty much everywhere. people just can't take a couple of seconds out of there sorry @$$ time to have fun. not unless they have kids anyways. Happy Haloween.
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/730367 - UPDATED!!!!!!!

'94 MX-3 GS KLZE, KL01 Cams, Fidanza Flywheel, Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch, WeaponR Ram Air, 2 1/4 exhaust, Nichi Neptune Rims, Toyo Proxy 45 Rubber.

Meep

Post by Meep »

Happy Halloween! Even if I can't eat candy, I'll still goof off and put on a costume.

We didn't buy any candy. So, my husband handed the few kids that came up the steps to our apartment Sundae cones, Ice cream sandwiches, and Ice cream bars. Of course they had to ring the doorbell, watch the lights go out, and listen to my husband open the door and scream (in his Leatherface costume) "What are you doing here?! while weilding a fake chainsaw menacingly.

They freaked and it was great.
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

It's true, we only got like 30-something kids this year and were pretty much done by 8:00. Up until a few years ago, me and my sister would go out and decorate the front porche. Black light, scary music, put macaroni on the floor for a creapy crushy noise when talking. My favorite was teh spider that came down as you opened the door to give teh kids candy, it would always land on someone and they'd freak. It was something basic my sister made out of an egg carton and some pipe cleaners, but it worked every year. The last year we did it my sister dressed up and layed in a pile of leaves on the front lawn, she freaked out alot of kids, she was cold, but she enjoyed it.

I rememer having kids after kids of all ages dressed up and go trick or treating, not it was only a few younger ones. Ther was a kid that wasn't even dressed up holding a cd players in his hand and asked for candy, my mom asked him what he was and he was like "I'm a...whatever", I wouldn't of given him anything, but if we didn't he would of probably come back to egg the house or something. The lack of trick-or-treaters may be because of the neiborhood we live in, it's gone downhill over the last few years too, but I really can't see a reason for halloween to get less popular...Dude! Free candy!

The last year i went out trick or treating I went as Obi-Wan Kenobi (from EP1), and the power actually went out, so it was great, and really scare. I had my lightsaber as a light, and people we just dumping their candy to us since the lights were out, they didn't think people would be coming around anymore, but about a half-hour later, the power came back on.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
Typhoonk

Post by Typhoonk »

I wish I could have decorated my 'porche' ............ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
-------------------------------------------------------
Got to sell one of my cars to cover the bills
2002 Mazda Protege 5 - Manual, Blue colour fully loaded
PM for info
vozaday2000

Post by vozaday2000 »

i couldn't believe it, we only had two groups of people for haloween and one of them were buddies from meadow lake, sask. i was disipointed, we have a elementry school less than a block away and it is in a good neighbor hood. i was disipointed.
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/730367 - UPDATED!!!!!!!

'94 MX-3 GS KLZE, KL01 Cams, Fidanza Flywheel, Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch, WeaponR Ram Air, 2 1/4 exhaust, Nichi Neptune Rims, Toyo Proxy 45 Rubber.

Neil

Post by Neil »

Halloween has gotten less popular in my town as well, i live on a main street between 2 schools that have grd 1to8. Guess how many trick or treaters we got last night? 1 little girl and her mom, that was it. Cant say im suprised though, last year we only got 3 or 4.
Ever notice anyone driving slower than you is an idiot and anyone driving faster than you is a maniac?
01-03 Civic Projector Swap Tutorial

Return to “Off-Topic”