Heated seat question?

This forum is for discussion of topics relating to MX-3 lighting such as Headlights, Tail lights, Accessory Lights, Interior Lights, Etc. For example, Rear Euro Altezza Style Tail lights, Headlight units, LED's, HID's, Bulbs, Interior lights, Neons, Strobes, Auxillary Lights/Fogs or anything filament and gas discharge related.
Also anything dealing with the elctrical system.
ProspectMx3

Heated seat question?

Post by ProspectMx3 »

I recently bought a 93 SE so I could swap the interior into my car. When I pulled all the harness up to swap them over I ran into problems.

My first question is the cars with the power sunroofs, do they have the relay unit under the passenger seat?

Most cars when on the production line are wired with extra, plugs, connecters ect, so they can use one harness instead of a different one for each model. Does anyone happen to know if this is the chase with the heated seats?

I'm just trying to avoid pulling the dashboard out, but if I half to I will.
Stock Sucks
Race Cars!!!
Grants
BANNED Member

Post by Grants »

the cars with the power sunroofs, do they have the relay unit under the passenger seat?
No
“You’ll find, that the only thing you can do easily is be wrong, and that’s hardly worth the effort.”
ProspectMx3

Post by ProspectMx3 »

Then I'm going to half to start taking out the dashs in order to wire it properly. Ive got it rigged for now, but i prefer to make it work with factory wiring
Stock Sucks
Race Cars!!!
Slade

Post by Slade »

Where did you find a SE around Quinte area???????? :shock:

Return to “Electrical & Lighting”