Electricial Intermitant slow speed Wiper Prob

This forum is for discussion of topics relating to MX-3 lighting such as Headlights, Tail lights, Accessory Lights, Interior Lights, Etc. For example, Rear Euro Altezza Style Tail lights, Headlight units, LED's, HID's, Bulbs, Interior lights, Neons, Strobes, Auxillary Lights/Fogs or anything filament and gas discharge related.
Also anything dealing with the elctrical system.
Watzwarez

Electricial Intermitant slow speed Wiper Prob

Post by Watzwarez »

My 1992 mazda percidia mx3 4 spd i was wondering if anyone has had problems with the slow speed on there wipers fail.My car the fast wiper setting works fine but when the switch is turned to intermitant slow setting it does not change..any suggestions would really help..thank you.. watsondarryl@hotmail.com
Grants
BANNED Member

Post by Grants »

Can you confirm that if the switch is in the slow speed position what exactly happens? Do the wipers turn off or run at fast speed?
“You’ll find, that the only thing you can do easily is be wrong, and that’s hardly worth the effort.”
anjin1982

Post by anjin1982 »

I have the same problem, the intermitten setting dont work but the other ones do...
http://members.cardomain.com/anjin1982
Maintaining my MX-3 in it's natural beauty state...Although i love the modded one's!!!
PoisonDrop

Post by PoisonDrop »

The wiper switch and all the circuitry for the intervals and such are inside of the column switch housing. If the switch is bad, I'm pretty sure you have to get a whole new column switch. I guess it could also be your wiring, but my first guess is that the switch is bad.
93 MX-3 BP - Worklog

Return to “Electrical & Lighting”