Some pics after her wash and wax..

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
GregoryChristian
Supporting Member

Post by GregoryChristian »

I say on
Macen

Post by Macen »

When I see the car from the front, I like it without the spoiler. But from behind, I miss the spoiler.
Black '93 GS-RL KL-DE
White '95 RX-7 Type R Bathurst
http://macen.nullnet.com
RaverChankoMX3

Post by RaverChankoMX3 »

First of all, it's called Rain-X. The stuff is the s---. Make sure you use it once a month and you'll have no problems whatsoever with your rear hatch. Hell, it's not even as bad as you make it sound in the first place.

As for your GS rear lip spoiler, leave it off. I always loved the more clean line of the no lip spoiler on the rear but one on the front.

The color you picked is great. I think MX-3s take the best to deep, rich colors in general. Bright, flashy colors tend to make our cars look like Hot Wheels or plastic Osh Kosh B'Gosh toys.

Rims are hot. They look like something BBS would produce.
Vanished

Post by Vanished »

wow uno what..for some reason, i think that EXACly what the mx-3 desinged wanted to produce..i mean something about your car..between the rims and the color, really embraces the image that mazda wanted to creat for the mx-3. Awsome job, sharp but simple car. What kinda engine mods you got goin on?
1992 Blaze MX-3 GS *R.I.P.*

1993 Blue 93 SE-ZE

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2770987/2
Wilhelm_Fink

Post by Wilhelm_Fink »

looks good without the spoiler, coz of the tinted hatch glass... but would look even better with the spoiler on IMO
neutral
Supporting Member

Post by neutral »

Great looking ride and that paint job/color is outstanding. IMHO am a fan of the garnish instead of a spoiler but many would disagree. Matter of personal pref.
Image -Jim
ninjajim4

Post by ninjajim4 »

i am sportin the sans spoiler look these days too, and i think it looks real clean. i have a pak 2 kit, which is pretty aggressive and i still think it looks better w/o a spoiler or wing
MX-3 Money
Supporting Member

Post by MX-3 Money »

Sweet color, and leave the wiper on. Its useful!
1993 MX-3 GS 5 spd, KL-ZE swap, kl31 ecu, 110 amp alternator, Unorthodox Underdrive Pulley, SSautocrome headers, High flow cat, Pacesetter high flow cat-back, B&M shortshifter, Clear Sigs/Sides.
relisys_3200

Post by relisys_3200 »

Vanished wrote: What kinda engine mods you got goin on?
A restricted ZE :(
just because of the stock intake manifold and exhaust manifolds are still on there.. but all this should change in a couple weeks *cross fingers*
Brandon
1992 MX-3 GS-ZE
schuttie2002
Supporting Member

Post by schuttie2002 »

Hey really nice car man. I think it looks good without the spoiler, but I think itd look really nice with the canadian gs spoiler that wraps around a lil more. I was wondering what type of wheels those are, bc they are beautiful. Last question is what suspension set up are you running?
93 GS-DE,mx6 tranny, obx 2nd gen headers, highflow cat n 2.25" catback, 65mm tb,CAI, mazdaspeed mounts, SPEC Stage I clutch kit, new K8 flywheel, SRD C.A.B., Intrax, S.T. braces
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/698108
relisys_3200

Post by relisys_3200 »

schuttie2002 wrote:I was wondering what type of wheels those are, bc they are beautiful.
They are TSW Hock R rims (17x8) on Yoko rubber 205/40/17
schuttie2002 wrote:Last question is what suspension set up are you running?
Kyb-gr2 struts and apex springs

thanks again guys 8)
Brandon
1992 MX-3 GS-ZE
mymx.3
Supporting Member

Post by mymx.3 »

I do not like burgundy on cars ......... BUT ............ The colour is reallllllly nice ... nicest burgundy car I ever saw ........... and those wheels .......... I like! Good job. Oh ya, keep the wiper on and YES put the spoiler on. I told you huh :wink:
New owner of a "2008 Tiburon GT"
WTF

Nice

Post by WTF »

All you got to do now is leave it with the keys in the ignition in front of my house.
How can I remove Mazda Enthusiast?
kp2t

Post by kp2t »

s---, I thought i'd be the only one with that color!!!! LOL
ImageImageImageImageImage
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

relisys_3200 wrote:oh...and what do you guys think about the garnish?? I have a gs spoiler that just needs re-painted, but while its been off, Ive kinda become fond of this look. I'm stumped.

I had mine off for a few months, and I HATED the look and couldn't wait to get my wing on, but yours looks pretty good. It probably helps that you have a darker color as well as a tinted hatch. Personally I don't like that color, but your Mx-3 with that colors looks frigging sweet!
relisys_3200 wrote: It sure is fun though when other mx3s come up to me and start reving thinking I have a 4cyl when they see my de-badged/spoiler-less mx3. Then I introduce them to Mr. ZE...lol...noooobs

I personally would fall for it, unless i heard the exaust. Only educated Mx-3'ers would know the difference between an RS and GS Mx-3, all the uneducated people think that all Mx-3's are 4cyls....
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”