The End Of A Dream

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

That is the spirit!!!
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
Macen

Post by Macen »

My DE did 30.5MPG (12.75km/L) last time I filled her up. Much highway, but also some city driving.
But more normal driving, I stay around 26.5MPG (11.1km/L)
Black '93 GS-RL KL-DE
White '95 RX-7 Type R Bathurst
http://macen.nullnet.com
Black Magic

Post by Black Magic »

Hey

I'm doing the klze swaps with a close friend of mine and he wants to spent more time on his own things, rather than on swapping, since we did quite alot of them. I am looking for my own space though, were I can perform the swaps, and things are looking good. If this goes through, I'll swap in a klze into your obd2, no problem. If not I'm willing to help you out and give you all the information you'll need for an obd2 klze swap. Don't give up this soon, take your time, and do your research.

Bastian
17 inch bba racings rims, apex lowering springs, laser muffler, boost steering wheel, mazdaspeed seats, black altezza's, testpipe, oh and a polished klze with an upgraded clutch and a kl36 ecu.
UKMX-3

Post by UKMX-3 »

dude....you're like totally my hero if you can do the swap....

I could probably get the work done in here in aberdeen, but i'd rather have some do it who knows the score with the Electronics.

Let me know how things go!
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

UKMX-3 wrote:dude....you're like totally my hero if you can do the swap.... I could probably get the work done in here in aberdeen, but i'd rather have some do it who knows the score with the Electronics. Let me know how things go!
Outstanding, sounds like a Road Trip is in the future.
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

well get anything but a k8? klde? kfze? the swap is so easy ..
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”