[FS] Custom Personalized Gauge Panels

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Tunes67
Supporting Member

[FS] Custom Personalized Gauge Panels

Post by Tunes67 »

As the title says.. Check this link to the Parts Group Buy forum for details

http://www.mx-3.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=43114

Cheers :)

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)
"Screw you guys.. I am goin home"

I am the Cranky God of Mods!!! Tremble before my fury!! LOL
Slammed6

Post by Slammed6 »

those look sweet...thats what i have been looking for but i need a 3 gauge one, and i need it ASAP..lol

:2thumbsup: for a good product
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

I can do 3 gauges.. they fit on the panel.. but you know the bar that goes over the back of the gauge to hold it in place against the panel? Well, with 3 gauges.. those bars are to thick and take up too much space. If you can think of another way to hold the gauge to the panel.. they fit fine.

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)

Slammed6

Post by Slammed6 »

I can figure something out...how quick can i get one shipped out to California?? This will have 3 Autometer 2 1/16th" gauges.
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

Well if you send in the e-mail order this evening.. and call in to pay via credit card tomorrow.. I can have it shipped out on Tuesday next week. Just a FYI.. I wont be at the Kenmore Store tomorrow, I will be up at our other Store in Mount Vernon (fixing the network at that store) But either Kelly or Harrold (he is the owner) can help you out if you call there tomorrow and get the ball rolling. Cheers

Tunes67

*Edit* If you need more details tomorrow for anything.. you can reach me at the Mount Vernon store @ 1-800-739-9339. I can answer any questions or work out any details with you.. I just cant produce the panel till monday at the earliest. The store hours are 9am to 6pm Monday thru Friday and 9:30 to 5 on Saturday. (both stores)

Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

:bump:

Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

Another :bump:

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”