Dog gone it !

This forum is for discussion of topics relating to MX-3 lighting such as Headlights, Tail lights, Accessory Lights, Interior Lights, Etc. For example, Rear Euro Altezza Style Tail lights, Headlight units, LED's, HID's, Bulbs, Interior lights, Neons, Strobes, Auxillary Lights/Fogs or anything filament and gas discharge related.
Also anything dealing with the elctrical system.
GregoryChristian
Supporting Member

Dog gone it !

Post by GregoryChristian »

on my way to work this morning I had to slamm on brakes to avoid hitting a wandering happy go lucky pooch..after avoiding the dog and driving about a mile further down the road my air bag warning light starts flashing continuously..I get to work and remove the battery cables thinking it might reset itself but to no prevail ....anyone have any idea how to reset it or to make it stop ?
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

after pulling the cables did you pump the brake pedal a few times, that should have worked. Maybe your air bag sensor is stuck or something.
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
GregoryChristian
Supporting Member

Post by GregoryChristian »

it finally went off this morning :D
Vanished

Post by Vanished »

hahah what was that like
1992 Blaze MX-3 GS *R.I.P.*

1993 Blue 93 SE-ZE

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2770987/2
Urbanconcept

Post by Urbanconcept »

I'd prob be going all frantic too lol. Good to hear it worked out for ya though :D .
Friendship is like pissing your pants: Everyone can see it, but only you can feel its true warmth.
happyclown

Post by happyclown »

So the IT that went off was the blinkey light?

Or was it the airbags :lol: :lol:

hahaha

why would a car need an airbag sensor light? To let you know if your going to be in an accident? That seems kinda wired to me...
1993 RS Teal
Legato626

airbags

Post by Legato626 »

That same thing is going on with the miata of mine the air bag light just flashes. I think its because the stearing wheel he had on there was a after market and it put the stock one back on and didnt huck up the air back. But look on the bright side atlest it didnt blow up in your face... thank god huh.
1994 toyota supra single turbo
1994 Mazda MX-3 KL-ZE

If god owned a car... It would be a supra!!!

Return to “Electrical & Lighting”