[FS] 1993 MX-3 GS SE Parts

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Slammed6

[FS] 1993 MX-3 GS SE Parts

Post by Slammed6 »

I recently aquired a 1993 MX-3 GS SE the Raspberry metallic color, and the interior is all black leather.

OK, this is my project car and i am making it a full little race car. I am selling everything, interior...and pretty much everything in the engine compartment. I am swapping a KLZE in here and the car itself is completely stripped down. So rather than throw this stuff away you can buy it. So name some parts and i will let you know how much and if it is availible.

I'm also looking for 2 front fenders. So maybe we can work out a trade for something.

-A/C compressor, condensor, and line - 75 + Shipping
-Power sterring pump, lines, and resevour - 50 + Shipping
-Bumper supports - 10 + Shipping
neverenuff
Supporting Member

Post by neverenuff »

Ok well are your A pillars Black? If so I want them from front to back. Also, can you take pics of everything you have or just all the interior there may be other things I want.
Slammed6

Post by Slammed6 »

no, the top of the car was a light grey color...so the A, B/C pillars are light grey. everything on the bottom half was black.
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

dont screw up yet another SE, get RS or something
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
Hoodzy

Post by Hoodzy »

where do u live
i want the leather seats!
http://www.cardomain.com/id/hoodzy13" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.id-studio.ca" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.behance.net/CollinH" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
1995 Creek Mica Blue GS
Slammed6

Post by Slammed6 »

haha..too late for that. The SE is already stripped...and i'm sorry this MX-3 is the 1 i happen to find in my years of searching for one. But this will have to do. :shrug: It not everyday you come by a MX-3 GS in So. Cal especialy for the deal i got on it.

I live in Ventura California...and i will not be selling the leather seats, until i can at least get some other race seats.
catalyst

Post by catalyst »

What about the interior panels (front, and rear)?

I may be able to come down and pick them up toward the end of July, otherwise, can you quote shipping to 84097--I can wait as long as needed so if you can get the lowest price it'd be appreciated.
RaverChankoMX3

Post by RaverChankoMX3 »

yea, you have any pics of the dash or any panneling frontwards of the rear tires? I have the diaherria brown interior choice (think the original owner was blind) so I get first picks by default gayness.
catalyst

Post by catalyst »

RaverChankoMX3 wrote:yea, you have any pics of the dash or any panneling frontwards of the rear tires? I have the diaherria brown interior choice (think the original owner was blind) so I get first picks by default gayness.
That's too bad your interior is brown, I made sure to get a model with the taupe and black configuration.
RaverChankoMX3

Post by RaverChankoMX3 »

catalyst wrote:
RaverChankoMX3 wrote:yea, you have any pics of the dash or any panneling frontwards of the rear tires? I have the diaherria brown interior choice (think the original owner was blind) so I get first picks by default gayness.
That's too bad your interior is brown, I made sure to get a model with the taupe and black configuration.

Yea=( You're tellin me. I have never seen a white mx-3 with diaherria interior besides mine. Go me :?
Georonimo

Post by Georonimo »

sell me a wheel.

Georonimo@aol.com
Slammed6

Post by Slammed6 »

everyone i need to get rid of these parts ASAP.

Pretty much right now i have full interior from the Dash to the back of the car for sale..name a part and i will take pics and give you a price.

I will also be removing the Power steering in this car so if anyone wants parts from that lemme know.

I'm in the process of getting 2 racing seats so the 2 front leather seats will be availible as well.

Thanks
catalyst

Post by catalyst »

How about the interior panels (front and rear) for both sides?
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

I NEED ALL THE EGR SOLENOIDS!! :)

hgallegos915@msn.com
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
Slammed6

Post by Slammed6 »

How about the interior panels (front and rear) for both sides?
Now do you mean the full trunk panels and panels behind the front seats?? If so i have all those.

I will sell you everything from the front seat/doors back for $100 picked up. This includes all panels and rear leather seat..lemme know

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”