Ebay MX3 Seats?

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
wyldside
Supporting Member
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Ebay MX3 Seats?

Post by wyldside »

Has anyone here bought these seats for their MX-3 and installed them?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... ename=WDVW

How are they? Fit, size, etc?
James Gosteli
X-Prez of MX-West

1992 Seal-Gray MX-3 GSR-ZE (KLZE 2.5L V6) :mrgreen:
1992 White MX-3 GSR-ZE (KLZE 2.5L V6) :( Worklog (Parting out)
1993 Blaze Red MX-3 GS - RIP :cry:
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

They look like pretty nice seats.. that shipping charge is a killer though.. I wonder where they are located. If you do decide to buy.. I can offer you assistance since you arent that far away from me. I can help save you some shipping costs if your willing to drive a bit. Just thought I would offer.. not too mention I would love to check out your ZE once you have it up and runnin :lol:

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)
"Screw you guys.. I am goin home"

I am the Cranky God of Mods!!! Tremble before my fury!! LOL
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

Oops.. you are further away than I thought.. LOL Ok.. that might not be much help.. but oh well.. its the thought that counts right? ;)

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)

wyldside
Supporting Member

Post by wyldside »

:lol: Haa haa! That's funny. It's very nice of you to offer though. It was just more a curiosity thing. I don't have the cash at this exact moment in time but if they fit good and look good, I might concider it one day. You aren't that far from BC though. You should go to the Annual West Coast MX-3 Meet in Kelowna, BC this year. It's Saturday, June 25th. There are a few guys coming from Washington. We're heading out there on June 23rd and coming back on the 28th. There will be 7 MX-3s in our Alberta Convoy. 8)
James Gosteli
X-Prez of MX-West

Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

I was thinking about getting a set myself, i like to see a review of them before I waste my $$.
wyldside
Supporting Member

Post by wyldside »

I agree. I don't want to take a chance on something like that. Especially with a huge shipping to Canada fee and then probably customs on top of it. After all that, I might as well redo my seats.
James Gosteli
X-Prez of MX-West

mx almere

Post by mx almere »

Here in the netherlands some MX-3 owners have done a groupbuy for those. They are very satisfied with them, but installing them requires quite a lot of work.
wyldside
Supporting Member

Post by wyldside »

Well if they were satisfied then that's a good sign. Installation wouldn't worry me too much, as long as the finished product looks good and goes well with the car's design.
James Gosteli
X-Prez of MX-West

Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

You should go to the Annual West Coast MX-3 Meet in Kelowna, BC this year. It's Saturday, June 25th.
I was planning on it actually.. was gonna do a surprise cameo and just show up with my bone stock MX-3. But then I ran into passport problems from hell and dont have the cash at hand to get the problems resolved and be able to get a passport in time to be there. :( There will be other meetings and eventually I will get the passport thing taken care of. But I need the cash to ship some stuff and I have my truck to finish, and I am planning/preparing to swap my ATX out for a MTX.. still researching this a bit too.. not sure of everything I will need yet, but as you can see.. I have somewhat of a full plate of projects for this summer with only so much cash to spread around ;)
I definately will be going to Oktoberfest in Leavenworth though. :D Hope the show goes well. :)

Tunes67

Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

mx almere wrote:Here in the netherlands some MX-3 owners have done a groupbuy for those. They are very satisfied with them, but installing them requires quite a lot of work.

Do you have any pics of them installed?
reaper of souls

Post by reaper of souls »

they look sweet but i don't like the turn style knob to recline the seats ya ok if you don't have anyone in the back but i still need the quick flip down
Image 96 X-90 4x4, 16v custom ram air intake lockers front and rear with 5.83 ring and pinion.
mx almere

Post by mx almere »

Custommx3 wrote:
mx almere wrote:Here in the netherlands some MX-3 owners have done a groupbuy for those. They are very satisfied with them, but installing them requires quite a lot of work.

Do you have any pics of them installed?
Sure....

V8KOMX3
Supporting Member

Post by V8KOMX3 »

THAT LOOKS GOOD
wyldside
Supporting Member

Post by wyldside »

Now the next question... how comfortable are they? Does it make getting in and out awkward. A friend of mine has that problem with the racing seats in his Nissan.
James Gosteli
X-Prez of MX-West

Nallboy
Supporting Member

Post by Nallboy »

wyldside wrote:Now the next question... how comfortable are they? Does it make getting in and out awkward. A friend of mine has that problem with the racing seats in his Nissan.
:werd: That's just as important as appearance to me. I don't want any that would kill your back after an hour or two.
'93 GS sporting 31 ZE, 36 ECU, Millenia IM & TB, Beefed up tranny, Fidanza FW, CM Stage II-R, Al UDP, HS Headers, MF Hi-Flow CAT, 2.5" Piping, CAI, MGC Wires, MS Mounts, B&M SS, Bronzoils, SS B & C Lines, Brembos...more.
Oh yeah, I have a stock ATX 92 RS too.
"Everyone wants to live life in the fast lane; I have more fun weaving through traffic."

Return to “Appearance”