How long can you listen to the stereo with the car off?

Car Stereo/Alarm Discussions
Mazdaspeed96743

Post by Mazdaspeed96743 »

LooseChangeRacing wrote:i love not having to turn the gain up or anything....I alittle wierd though, I turn my amp all the way up (bass wise) and my bass control all the way, and I listen at like volume 25 (out of 30) for my alpine. Now thats perfect for me, becuase any higher then 25 and the crappy speakers in my doors start to cut out and all that fun jazz, and the bass is well beautiful, running 2 kicker comp vrs in a plexiglass 4 port box with about 125 rms to each, not much but still sounds nice. Anyway, I love it becuase I can get the same bass at volume 15(out of 30) if I turn up the bass on the head unit, which I run at -6 (goes to +6) hehe, I can run 10 out of 30 if I turn on LOUD HIGH too lol, you can hear my bass outside the car at volume 1 and I can't even put my ear close enough to the regular speakers to hear the music lol.
Haha thats so cool. Only running 250 watts to them? and you can hear it from outside of the car at volume 1? Dang I cant even hear the bass from outside of the car on volume 18. I think thats good. I gotta get an amplifier though. Im running the sub on the Clarion HU with the bass up, works but it starts to clip at volume 14

Return to “Car Stereo/Alarm”