The cleanest Mx-3ze ever is forsale!!!!!!!pics inside!!!!!!!

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

I won't dispute the benifits of roll bars/cages. They have their purposes and places. I think it's all a personal point of view when it comes to it's worth. Hell, if I was really overly concerned about my safety and honestly believed that I was in constant peril ( a bit extreme, I know) I'd do something about it...I think we all would. I believe it comes down to the accepted risk, the cost, the benefits vs limitations in the use of, etc etc.
Suffice to say, that when my time comes...it comes and no roll bar/cage will ever change that.
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
reaper of souls

Post by reaper of souls »

car looks clean but i'm going to have to agree with Nd4SpdSe and jschrauwen on the street there is no need for a full cage unless your pushing some serious high hp i know the safty benifit of the cage and the handleing but if you tune your cars sepention properly a front and rear tie bar and a lower rear sway bar is all you need and in the falls a roll cage meens one thing Heat Score you get seen with one by a cop around here you get run through the cleaners and they will find something to get you for but other tan my little rant nice car
Image 96 X-90 4x4, 16v custom ram air intake lockers front and rear with 5.83 ring and pinion.
drewleedham

Post by drewleedham »

car looks clean but i'm going to have to agree with Nd4SpdSe and jschrauwen on the street there is no need for a full cage unless your pushing some serious high hp i know the safty benifit of the cage and the handleing but if you tune your cars sepention properly a front and rear tie bar and a lower rear sway bar is all you need and in the falls a roll cage meens one thing Heat Score you get seen with one by a cop around here you get run through the cleaners and they will find something to get you for but other tan my little rant nice car
that's quite the sentence...
FOR SALE: 93 MX-3 SE
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

reaper of souls wrote:car looks clean but i'm going to have to agree with Nd4SpdSe and jschrauwen on the street there is no need for a full cage unless your pushing some serious high hp i know the safty benifit of the cage and the handleing but if you tune your cars sepention properly a front and rear tie bar and a lower rear sway bar is all you need and in the falls a roll cage meens one thing Heat Score you get seen with one by a cop around here you get run through the cleaners and they will find something to get you for but other tan my little rant nice car
Actually, I was for the roll cage. Personally, if and when i do one for mine, I'm not gonna do a whole case, just just a roll bar behind the seats with a horizontal cross bar.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
bugsy007

Post by bugsy007 »

The car was sold guys!

The cage was put in to make up for the rigidity lost with the hatch and sunroof. Safety was also a concern but since my gs had a sunroof, the rollbar was very close to my head. This could actually be very dangerous b/c your head would split open if you are caught in a serious accident. I was planning on racing the mx with a helmet but realized that with my helmet on, I could no longer fit in the car properly. I could of fixed the problem but I decided to just move on.

I now have an rx8 and this time I got one without the sunroof. :wink:
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

good job on sale! Im sure new owner will love the car
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
Flashpoint2

Post by Flashpoint2 »

All i can say is i wish I had had the $$ for that car... :(
1996 MX-3 RS - Sold.
2004 RX-8 GS - Yay!

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”