[FS] new SRD nylotron shims for Ground control coilovers!

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Sean Mandell

[FS] new SRD nylotron shims for Ground control coilovers!

Post by Sean Mandell »

I no longer have my car so they are up for grabs. These were a group buy product and srd does not sell these in their product line.

8 pcs. in total(2 for each coilover) and will give the car a smoother ride.

asking $80 usd obo
"A hero and a coward both feel fear but it is the hero who reacts first while the coward hides behind the hero"
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

You might be interested to know that your reputation is in question, Check the Toronto forum and the Buyer/Seller Feedback forum. Address the issue and resolve it. I doubt anyone will buy from you again until you do so.

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)
"Screw you guys.. I am goin home"

I am the Cranky God of Mods!!! Tremble before my fury!! LOL
J0HN_R1

Post by J0HN_R1 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: Thats hilarious... Speak of the Devil...

:roll: Dont suppose you got a spare intake manifold kickin around...?
When this thing hits 88mph, you're gonna see some serious TIHS...!
DavidOS

Post by DavidOS »

yah you should give that manifold to the dude who bought it off you, and.... possibly give him some cash for screwing him around for so long.
1994, GS, KLZE, 67mm TB, LightFlywheel, Centreforce Stg 3 Clutch, CAI, KL36 ecu, B&M shortshifter, Solid poly mounts, lightweight Aluminum Cross memeber, 2.5 high flo cat, 2.5 all back, Tanabe Exhaust, optima battery, ZX2 HD tokicos, eibach prokit, black altezzas.....

http://www.modifiedmazda.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.
sk8erdude28

Post by sk8erdude28 »

Why the hell do people in canada sell stuff for USD? I mean, hell, convert it and ask in canadian funds. I don't get it.
Sean Mandell

Post by Sean Mandell »

Guys,

I have sold countless Items to ppl on this site. Davidos, you are one of them(remember the guy with the black lexus?). I sent the manifold and have sinced moved from my return address. I am not saying that it got seized or not. I just know that I sent the f#@kn manifold in december and GREEK606 started emailing me a month ago!!!! now go ahead and think whatever you want but I'm not sending money back to this guy.

I no longer have my mx-3 since december and have no reason to go on probetalk or this site until recently when I found these shims that I thought could come to use for someone here. I have no problem If someone wants to pick them up.

I make 70 grand a year and I have no reason to rip off some guy for $200 dollars.
"A hero and a coward both feel fear but it is the hero who reacts first while the coward hides behind the hero"
DavidOS

Post by DavidOS »

Sean Mandell wrote:Guys,

I have sold countless Items to ppl on this site. Davidos, you are one of them(remember the guy with the black lexus?). I sent the manifold and have sinced moved from my return address. I am not saying that it got seized or not. I just know that I sent the f#@kn manifold in december and GREEK606 started emailing me a month ago!!!! now go ahead and think whatever you want but I'm not sending money back to this guy.

I no longer have my mx-3 since december and have no reason to go on probetalk or this site until recently when I found these shims that I thought could come to use for someone here. I have no problem If someone wants to pick them up.

I make 70 grand a year and I have no reason to rip off some guy for $200 dollars.
oh this sean!! s--- man, what happened to your other nickname??
1994, GS, KLZE, 67mm TB, LightFlywheel, Centreforce Stg 3 Clutch, CAI, KL36 ecu, B&M shortshifter, Solid poly mounts, lightweight Aluminum Cross memeber, 2.5 high flo cat, 2.5 all back, Tanabe Exhaust, optima battery, ZX2 HD tokicos, eibach prokit, black altezzas.....

http://www.modifiedmazda.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.
Sean Mandell

Post by Sean Mandell »

yeah, sean mandell is suppose to be nvrsrndr. Last november I tried to log on and nvrsrndr no longer existed and my real name was showing. I think it was just after this site had a major overhaul. That's why I opened a new account as bugsy007 as I didn't want my full name showing.

As for Greek606, he just emailed me less than a month ago and it's been 4 months since I sent the IM. I moved in January and didn't forward my address. The package might have returned to my old address for some reason but I never received it. I already tried to call the post office but got nowhere. I spent $70 to send the IM+TB and it was a ground shipment. So unfortunately this is either a scam he is trying to pull on me or we have a lost/stolen shipment. Either way, I did my part and I am sorry if he thinks I scamed him but I'm not going to just give the guy his money and leave myself with nothing and $70 down the drain.
greek606

Post by greek606 »

Yo Sean, Hit me back with a reply the KLZE IM

greek606@yahoo.com
96 PGT MTX Hotshot CAI, Hotshot Headers, REDLINE MT-90, REDLINE Water-wetter, Mobile 1, NGK 8 mm Wires, NGK Plugs, Greddy Catback SP Exhaust, Unorthodox Underdrive Pulley, Walbro 255lph Fuel Pump, Venon VCN1000 Nitrous Kit. Front and Rear Strut Brace, Cross-drilled and Slotted Rotors, Clutchmaster Stage 3, Stainless Steel Clutchline, Fidanza 9lb. Flywheel, Polyurethane Motor Mount Inserts

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”