*sigh* Girlfriends....

Off-Topic Discussions
sweetmx3

Post by sweetmx3 »

sweetmx3 ,

Hey, sounds like it's been rough, hope everything works out okay for you. Just takes time
THanks alot TC ya it has been a long journey 4 and half years but there is a breaking point for everybody and this is mine it has to come to an end the only thing i don't want is our kids to get hurt in the end.
J9

Post by J9 »

I'm sorry to see so many of you guys all having similar experiences in the girlfriend department. I have been there too, like you guys. I was with my guy for just under 5 years last summer. He was my absolute everything. He cheated on me once after our first 2 years together, but we decided to try and work it out. Things were never the same after what he did. He was shady and sneaky and did things to me I never ever ever would stand for now. you name it, I probably went through it. It's hard not to berate myself now for decisions I made in the past, but I know that breaking up with him was completely for the better. I am such a better person than I was a year ago, I have spent time learning all sorts of things about myself and who I am and what kind of person I want to be. I took me a long time to realize that it wasn't him I really missed or wanted to be with, but the feeling of having someone there for you unconditionally. I have come to realize in the past 6 months that I can completely depend on myself and be happy just being Janice. It was so hard to get through that part for me, the being alone bit. I have a new boyfriend now who is absoutely amazing and has made my life, in some ways, more complete than it ever was with my boyfriend I had for 5 years. If you feel unhappy with the person you're with, my best advice would be to either try to work it out, given that the same committment will come from both sides. Actions always speak louder than words because anybody can say they'll try to work things out, but it takes a real effort to become that person and live it. And another thing I learned about being single is that there are PLENTY of men and women out there for the picking. I actually dated 7 guys at once at one point LOL. I hope that you all are able to work out what you want and be happy with your decisions.
Nallboy
Supporting Member

Post by Nallboy »

:werd: The greatest self-revelation period I've ever experienced came right after getting dumped. You learn alot about what you really want in a partner, and even more about what you don't want. I don't think I'd be dating 7 at once :wink: (can't afford it), but I do like having alot of female friends. I miss that relationship at times, but I think I'm just finding myself right now.
'93 GS sporting 31 ZE, 36 ECU, Millenia IM & TB, Beefed up tranny, Fidanza FW, CM Stage II-R, Al UDP, HS Headers, MF Hi-Flow CAT, 2.5" Piping, CAI, MGC Wires, MS Mounts, B&M SS, Bronzoils, SS B & C Lines, Brembos...more.
Oh yeah, I have a stock ATX 92 RS too.
"Everyone wants to live life in the fast lane; I have more fun weaving through traffic."
wagZE

Post by wagZE »

same thing happened to me i wasted 2 years on the girl who was the love of my life my first love. she turned out to be a liar/ cheater.
at the time we broke up i thought id never get over her but i did 6 months later now.
ps i am now f---ing her ex best friend since kindergarten.
1 mx6 88 LX auto 2.2l 4cyl
2 mx6 93 LS saved from junkyard SOLD
3 Mx6 96 M edition blow a ze part it
4 Mx6 96 gold LS paint n lights auto SOLD
5 mx6 red fresh paint clean, sold
1 mx3 92rs sohc auto rota c8s h&r
2 mx3 93 gsze bought w/ mods
3 mx3 93 GSze mtx swp act stg3 str8 nek im eibach kl36
4 mx3 GS SOLD-
6 mx3 white gs jdm swap'd SOLD
*5th mx3 blk GS clean title modded DD*
1 PGT 97 blk, garaged clean sold