Mazdaspeed RX-8 Mirrors?

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
Neil

Mazdaspeed RX-8 Mirrors?

Post by Neil »

They look about the same size, do you guys think they would look good if they were made to fit our cars?
Ever notice anyone driving slower than you is an idiot and anyone driving faster than you is a maniac?
01-03 Civic Projector Swap Tutorial
fry_81

Post by fry_81 »

definatly worth a shot, although the problem of the front fenders being higher than the mirrors might make it look a tad strange.
1994 5spd GS Parts Car For Sale 800obo. e-mail for details. fry_81@hotmail.com
ertaisi

Post by ertaisi »

Hehe, I dunno, the RX-8 has some fenders on steroids and it works for the look of that car.
'95 RS: RIP
Nallboy
Supporting Member

Post by Nallboy »

IMO that would look sweet! How hard would it be to make them fit? Certainly not bolt-on...
'93 GS sporting 31 ZE, 36 ECU, Millenia IM & TB, Beefed up tranny, Fidanza FW, CM Stage II-R, Al UDP, HS Headers, MF Hi-Flow CAT, 2.5" Piping, CAI, MGC Wires, MS Mounts, B&M SS, Bronzoils, SS B & C Lines, Brembos...more.
Oh yeah, I have a stock ATX 92 RS too.
"Everyone wants to live life in the fast lane; I have more fun weaving through traffic."
93SOHC

Post by 93SOHC »

Nallboy wrote:IMO that would look sweet! How hard would it be to make them fit? Certainly not bolt-on...
I would imagine it would be just as hard as putting any other "franken parts" on our cars such as headlights, etc...Sweet lookin though!
93SE-KLDE Theres a big peice of metal inside my other peice of metal now...weird???
Gro Harlem

Post by Gro Harlem »

FYI EG civic mirrors fit our pattern with only one hole that needs to be drilled thru the plate it mounts to on the door.

IMO they look gheyz0r tho so it doesn't matter
Noble Green Metallic 93' GS Hybrid, 91' 1.8 323
DONATE TO MX-3.COM

Return to “Appearance”