lambo doors

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
Nallboy
Supporting Member

Post by Nallboy »

A thought just hit me: have there been any pics of the doors closed? Would suck if they were gapped or anything like that.
'93 GS sporting 31 ZE, 36 ECU, Millenia IM & TB, Beefed up tranny, Fidanza FW, CM Stage II-R, Al UDP, HS Headers, MF Hi-Flow CAT, 2.5" Piping, CAI, MGC Wires, MS Mounts, B&M SS, Bronzoils, SS B & C Lines, Brembos...more.
Oh yeah, I have a stock ATX 92 RS too.
"Everyone wants to live life in the fast lane; I have more fun weaving through traffic."
Sam Baker

Post by Sam Baker »

i still have a vid Shea made of them opening and closing, and it looks like they close normally (like most of these kits). they open a few inches and then go up.. but what i like about THIS kit is that the doors look more upward than most others, which have huge slants out like they're flapping. but anywayz, says hes shippin em thursday so all i can do is wait. :?
92 Autozam AZ3

Post by Guest »

you better have your camara ready because i wanna see a picture of your face with the ups guy giving them to you....you have been thru alot to get them . CANT WAIT TO SEE THEM
ooELMOoo

Post by ooELMOoo »

Hay sam any update on your lambo doors
----------------
| CUSTOM X3|
----------------
Sam Baker

Post by Sam Baker »

UPDATE:

crashed my car but am looking for a new one.. and still no hinges have come. they should arrive some time this week tho :)
92 Autozam AZ3
ooELMOoo

Post by ooELMOoo »

sad to here about there car glad your ok......do you have tracking number on lambos for the mx-3 community to share :) ......everyone is waiting to see if they come out :P.........If they come soon i would take the doors of your old one and put the lambos on your bed untill u get your new car....lol ..........
----------------
| CUSTOM X3|
----------------
ooELMOoo

Post by ooELMOoo »

sam sam the lambo man tell the club whatever u can. where are those hindges :P i wanna get a set
----------------
| CUSTOM X3|
----------------
Sam Baker

Post by Sam Baker »

UPS Canada Tracking # m0340677165

omg this thing is taking forever!!! as of right now May 2nd it is in Indiana. cant wait!!!
92 Autozam AZ3
93SOHC

Post by 93SOHC »

i'm going to intercept the package and steal them away from you! muhwaahahahaha :lol:
93SE-KLDE Theres a big peice of metal inside my other peice of metal now...weird???
Sam Baker

Post by Sam Baker »

:shock: :twisted: 8)
92 Autozam AZ3
ooELMOoo

Post by ooELMOoo »

Rescheduled Delivery: 5 May 2005

Shipped to: SAN LEANDRO, CA, US
Shipped or Billed on: 28 Apr 2005

THURSDAY MAY 5TH IS TOMMOROW ....DELEIVERY OF SAMS LAMBO DOORS>>>> :D :D :D :D :D :D .....i cant wait sam get that camara ready.... we all wanna see them
----------------
| CUSTOM X3|
----------------
Sam Baker

Post by Sam Baker »

OMG OMG OMG!!! u know what i'll be doing friday!!!! thanks for the update elmo! i didnt even check today but thats awesome news! finally.. at long wait.. i shall receive the lambo hinges! i'm planning to use my crashed mx as the test subject (since the pass. side door is perfect, i'll take it all apart and make sure it fits, etc, that i can do it too. so i shall post pix tomorrow and friday ;)
92 Autozam AZ3
ooELMOoo

Post by ooELMOoo »

yes post pics ASOON AS YOU GET THE HINGES AND WHEN YOU PUT THEM ON...thanx and good luck
----------------
| CUSTOM X3|
----------------
Sam Baker

Post by Sam Baker »

OOOO so they came! :lol: :lol: i'm sooo excited!! i'll post pix tomorrow (friday) when i play with em. i still need to order up shocks tho, so sadly i wont be able to install them just yet. :? either way tho, i posted feedback on Shea so u can read about it. HE'S LEGIT!!! it just takes forever to come.
92 Autozam AZ3
TestDummyMx3

Post by TestDummyMx3 »

Wow congratulations sam.....how much did you pay for the deal without shocks????how much do you think the shocks are going to cost????.......WE cant wait too see the pics and find out how hard it is to install them....PICS PICS PICS.........YOUR CAR IS GOING TO BE AMAZING

Return to “Appearance”