Welcome to my nightmare....

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
Sam Baker

Post by Sam Baker »

yea actually very soon! i need to find another mx3.. but after that i'll part out most of my good exterior parts and ALL of the interior. whatcha need rick?
92 Autozam AZ3
GregoryChristian
Supporting Member

Post by GregoryChristian »

hey franko after looking at the rest of your pics the damage doesn't look that bad ... need a fender, headlight, rebar and a few more odds & end but looks like the hood could be fixed or are you gonna get a CF one ? now is the time to do the projector mod ........ but glad you didn't get hurt!
Franko
Supporting Member

Post by Franko »

Yeah, thats what I was showing in it... You can see that its fine inside.. So Im not too upset.. Its still a piss off though. It was nice out today, What a way to start the weekend..
93 MX3, BP, Haltech E6X, Bully Six Puck Clutch, Pauter Rods, Wiseco Pistons, Port and Polish, Turbonetics T3/T4 Ball Bearing turbo and a partridge in a pear tree.
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

93SOHC wrote:OMG No! What is it with everyone crashing lately! I feel blessed that outta the 4 of us who have crashed I recieved the least damage. Its like all of a sudden the mx-3 is cursed! Glad to here you and everyone else is ok, Franko. Hope to see it back on the road soon.
So lets see here: Franko, Rick, Sam, Me, who's next, any takers?
What's goin' here??? This is not good. Makes me want to leave the ride in the garage...I'm getting a little paranoid here. Somebody drawing targets on MX's now??
Well Sam, does this mean your in the market for a low mileage 93 Anniversary Edition GS, with all the bells and whistles, perhaps a cdn spec one with heated leather seats.........oooooohhhhhhhhh, can you smell that rich corrinthian leather....mmmmmmmmm. Sorry, shouldn't be making light of your predicament. Well, your going to have to get another MX for your Lambo door and projector's to go into anyway. Best of luck in your hunt.
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
Ricksmx3
Supporting Member

Post by Ricksmx3 »

Sam Baker wrote:yea actually very soon! i need to find another mx3.. but after that i'll part out most of my good exterior parts and ALL of the interior. whatcha need rick?
Gonna be needing a front bumper and will be needing another hood but i am going to go carbon fiber. When i get the car back form the shop i will see what i need to ugrade.
2010 MazdaSpeed 3
Sam Baker

Post by Sam Baker »

lol yea man lemme know! whole front is perfect execpt my GS lip is hella scratched on the bottom (disadvantages of a lowered car) but the rest is good. my Rotas are up for grabs too (3 of them only tho hehe) so as soon as i get a new mx3 i'll have a HUGE thread up in the For Sale Section.

to all that crashed.. crashing sucks. i feel ur pain :?
92 Autozam AZ3
manowar821
Supporting Member

Post by manowar821 »

jschrauwen wrote:
93SOHC wrote:OMG No! What is it with everyone crashing lately! I feel blessed that outta the 4 of us who have crashed I recieved the least damage. Its like all of a sudden the mx-3 is cursed! Glad to here you and everyone else is ok, Franko. Hope to see it back on the road soon.
So lets see here: Franko, Rick, Sam, Me, who's next, any takers?
What's goin' here??? This is not good. Makes me want to leave the ride in the garage...I'm getting a little paranoid here. Somebody drawing targets on MX's now??
Well Sam, does this mean your in the market for a low mileage 93 Anniversary Edition GS, with all the bells and whistles, perhaps a cdn spec one with heated leather seats.........oooooohhhhhhhhh, can you smell that rich corrinthian leather....mmmmmmmmm. Sorry, shouldn't be making light of your predicament. Well, your going to have to get another MX for your Lambo door and projector's to go into anyway. Best of luck in your hunt.
It's spring man, everyone is nuts! Not saying the mx3 drivers are, perhaps the people who hit them are. But when it gets warm, it's like a battlefield, all the new ricers are out too... I might have to start taking my camera with me ^_^
Ricksmx3
Supporting Member

Post by Ricksmx3 »

Sam Baker wrote:lol yea man lemme know! whole front is perfect execpt my GS lip is hella scratched on the bottom (disadvantages of a lowered car) but the rest is good. my Rotas are up for grabs too (3 of them only tho hehe) so as soon as i get a new mx3 i'll have a HUGE thread up in the For Sale Section.

to all that crashed.. crashing sucks. i feel ur pain :?
Consider that front bumper already sold so dont put it up for sale when the time comes. Pm me and lets start talking about price.
2010 MazdaSpeed 3
johnboi85

Post by johnboi85 »

dude that's so messed up! glad to hear your alright. damn it! your car was like my idle! lol. i don't even want to see more pics.

-jon
bp mx-3
Franko
Supporting Member

Post by Franko »

No worries people.. My car will be back on the road in 2 weeks.. I allready have everything ordered.. Its just a waiting game now.. Shell be back to her old self in no time.. :)
93 MX3, BP, Haltech E6X, Bully Six Puck Clutch, Pauter Rods, Wiseco Pistons, Port and Polish, Turbonetics T3/T4 Ball Bearing turbo and a partridge in a pear tree.

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”