help on greddy e-manage!!

4-Cyl. Technical/Performance Discussions
bugzy's mazda

help on greddy e-manage!!

Post by bugzy's mazda »

O.k i know i haven't posted a lot on this website in fear i would sound stupid in front of you guys, but desperate time comes for desperate measures. My problem is that i did a bpt swap this winter. :D Everything was easy all this info i read on the swap worked great, so kudos to those guys who wrote it. Ayways my problem begins when i don't have the 323 gtx ecu and a stand alone system was to expensive. I decided to but greddy e-manage piggy back system, by the way the engine turned on and ran somewhat normal with the mx-3 ecu, but with some minor kinks but it ran none the less. I installed the piggy back system now the car don't want to turn on. First i thought i hooked to the wrong air flow meter, because the mx-3 has two wires that come the airflow sensor one of them is constant and the other one varies but at idle. i connected the constant 12 volt wire that didn't work it all it did was spputred and died. i connected to the other one and know the car doesn't turn on. if any one has any experience with this system or an idea of what might be the problem. i gladly appreciate it and my car is 1993 mx-3 rs
Ride fast and ride hard you only live once.

Return to “4-Cyl. Technical/Performance”