No more MX-3 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
relisys_3200

Post by relisys_3200 »

babyblueMX3 wrote:
jschrauwen wrote:Steph, email sent. Just finished doin' some snoopin'.
you're a really great guy man...always doing things to help others
I agree, everytime I read a problem...you seem go out of your way to help others. You should be receiving some sort of an award for everything you've done for everyone. But for now, I tip my hat to you sir. 8)

and good luck with the car Steph01, i know I'd be in a killing mood if that happened to me.

P.S. Who won that race in the picture?? :)
Brandon
1992 MX-3 GS-ZE
babyblueMX3
Supporting Member

Post by babyblueMX3 »

relisys_3200 wrote:
babyblueMX3 wrote:
I did, steph had problem shifting gears and he had his 17's on. dragging on 17's sucks big time
RIP 400whp ZE-T MX-3
Current car : Golf 01 GTI 1.8T (15 psi)
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

relisys_3200 wrote:
babyblueMX3 wrote:
jschrauwen wrote:Steph, email sent. Just finished doin' some snoopin'./quote]
I agree, everytime I read a problem...you seem go out of your way to help others. You should be receiving some sort of an award for everything you've done for everyone. But for now, I tip my hat to you sir. 8)
and good luck with the car Steph01, i know I'd be in a killing mood if that happened to me.
Ya well..........Brandon, they just filled the Pope's position, what else is a guy like me gonna do?? :mrgreen: Thanks
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
ovendenk
Supporting Member

Post by ovendenk »

if you don't wanna post certain info for security reasons or whatever, i can understand that, but could you let us know if you catch this guy? also let us know what happened to this person for their greedy fingers. :evil:

good luck and i hope everything comes back the way it left.
kevin (aka The Oven)
93 mx-3 GS KL-ZE with KL31 cams and properly chipped ecu
All mods are on my website: http://ca.geocities.com/ovendenk
MX-3.com Worklog: http://www.mx-3.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=48462
steph01

Post by steph01 »

Everyone here thankyou about your help.
And jschrauwen, check your pm. ..
1992 MX-3 GS Rated R
14.69 @ 95 MPH
steph01

Post by steph01 »

Does anyone heard about a new MX-3/MX-6/Probe with an Kl-ZE engine and many mods in your area ???

Thank's !!
1992 MX-3 GS Rated R
14.69 @ 95 MPH
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

jschrauwen wrote:
babyblueMX3 wrote:
Steve, not such a big thing. A little time and effort, that's all. I always believe what goes around comes around. And in Steph's case, I have some positive news for him....if he checks his pm.
:bump: Cause I'm feelin especially lucky today.
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

Not to be forgotten. The suspected thief already had a Red RS prior to the theft and the phoney potential buyer scheme was purposefully done to scope Steph's car out so as to confirm that everything could be transferred over to his RS. When police went over to the suspects house and took note of the VIN #, it showed a red MX3 registered to the suspect, but it had all of Steph's body parts on including his own personally modified front bumper. Owners name is Ian and if you contact the police again you can confirm with them that the VIN # on Ian's car is for a 4 not 6 cylinder. That should be (hopefully) enough to go on so as to get a look under the hood....FWIW. Or have you thrown in the towel? Can't see giving up so easily, after all of those mods, time and money invested.
sexy_mx3

Post by sexy_mx3 »

WOW! That is some crazy a$$ $hit!!! I can't believe all that has happened so fast and that it was all "solved" so easily... as a new person it's so nice to see you all so supportive and helpful to one another...
DavidOS

Post by DavidOS »

sexy_mx3 wrote:WOW! That is some crazy a$$ $hit!!! I can't believe all that has happened so fast and that it was all "solved" so easily... as a new person it's so nice to see you all so supportive and helpful to one another...
wheres pontypool??

lol

Good shtuff guys:) nice work J beef.
1994, GS, KLZE, 67mm TB, LightFlywheel, Centreforce Stg 3 Clutch, CAI, KL36 ecu, B&M shortshifter, Solid poly mounts, lightweight Aluminum Cross memeber, 2.5 high flo cat, 2.5 all back, Tanabe Exhaust, optima battery, ZX2 HD tokicos, eibach prokit, black altezzas.....

http://www.modifiedmazda.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.
Wish it was fast

Post by Wish it was fast »

good job
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

sexy_mx3 wrote:WOW! That is some crazy a$$ $hit!!! I can't believe all that has happened so fast and that it was all "solved" so easily... as a new person it's so nice to see you all so supportive and helpful to one another...
Nothing's been solved Tanya. The car has been chopped up and parted out into that guys 4 cyl one. Steph has been dragging his butt on this almost from square one only because he's not getting the support from the his local police and that of the Belleville police and he accepted that. The right's are on the side of the other individual. I just happened to bring this up in an effort that maybe his Ottawa/Hull/Gatineau mates may lend him a hand to sort this out. You'll notice on the date/time stamps how long this has been going on. I get bits of info from time to time to pass along to Steph but he just accepts the police's lazy a-- response. If it were me I'd be in the face of the police to a point that they would sort it out in short order just to get me out of their face.
DavidOS

Post by DavidOS »

solicitors and lawyers get the job done alot faster:)

you should also post this guys name and location not for any other
reason then to know if we meet him that hes not accepted by
the mx3 community.
1994, GS, KLZE, 67mm TB, LightFlywheel, Centreforce Stg 3 Clutch, CAI, KL36 ecu, B&M shortshifter, Solid poly mounts, lightweight Aluminum Cross memeber, 2.5 high flo cat, 2.5 all back, Tanabe Exhaust, optima battery, ZX2 HD tokicos, eibach prokit, black altezzas.....

http://www.modifiedmazda.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.
steph01

Post by steph01 »

jschrauwen wrote:
Nothing's been solved Tanya. The car has been chopped up and parted out into that guys 4 cyl one. Steph has been dragging his butt on this almost from square one only because he's not getting the support from the his local police and that of the Belleville police and he accepted that. The right's are on the side of the other individual. I just happened to bring this up in an effort that maybe his Ottawa/Hull/Gatineau mates may lend him a hand to sort this out. You'll notice on the date/time stamps how long this has been going on. I get bits of info from time to time to pass along to Steph but he just accepts the police's lazy a-- response. If it were me I'd be in the face of the police to a point that they would sort it out in short order just to get me out of their face.
After I've talked to the Belleville police officer (that was right in front of the car) some exteriors caracteritics were right (espacially the bumper) but many were wrong. :roll:
So I've wanted that the officer open the hood and check.... Because this is where the most of it can be found. He could'nt,,,,no rights to do it.

The Gatineau police are helping me in this, but they wan't me to take some pictures of that car !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Last 20th of july, I went to Toronto, and back on I stop by this totally ugly and ruined house to take photos, there was nothing there, no-one. :evil:

Belleville, is more than 2h30 of driving from Gatineau, so I can't go there at anytime to go on a empty parking...... (except for the very old datsun)

I very appreciate everything you done on this John, but if the car was in the Ottawa area, I'm sure that my a-- was on the parking's guy everyday...........................
Unfortunatly, I lost a lot of money on this (no more insurance on the car) and there's is not much I can do about this shyt !!!!!!!
If I ever catch the guy that stole the car, there's no doubt that the person that will have helped me will recieved a GREAT reward ............
Last edited by steph01 on August 4th, 2005, 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1992 MX-3 GS Rated R
14.69 @ 95 MPH
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

If there is no chance of getting your stuff back from him and the police won't help then I think a little revenge is in order.

If it was me personally then I probably would go in the middle of the night and smash the hell out of that car with my bat.

Either that or I would get my friend with a tow truck to silently tow away his car at night, take all the parts back and then dump the car in a Wal-Mart parking lot or something. Haha

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”