Fiberglass version of Inverted Scoop Hood

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

I had offered the same thing for the same price and no one wanted it... lol I guess its a seasonal thing.. not a bad idea still :)
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
Chasing_Size

Post by Chasing_Size »

Yea, no water runs off onto the engine or anything
I got that hood
Last edited by Chasing_Size on March 25th, 2005, 5:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

:)

Thanks Evan
OSKY
95 MX-3 GS ZE Turbo: MSnS-extra, AEM WB, Blitz boost controller, MSD 6A w/ Blaster2 Coil, ZE disty, Redtops @ 550, Walbro 255, Garrett T3/T04E 60 Trim w/ .63 A/R, 38mm Deltagate Mark II @4psi, FMIC, Apexi BOV, CM Dual friction, 4-6.25 Kickers, 2ch Alpine V12. That's Alll.

http://www.pakfeifertuning.com
good_glory

Post by good_glory »

thata boy Ev

Oscar I'll let you know forsure by the end of the week hopefully alright?
Will_Santana

Post by Will_Santana »

I know I don't even got a MX3
But thinking 'bout the rain question...
I've been planning to cut my ride's hood and with some metal, welding and paiting, make me a inverted hood.

If Oscar says rain is not a issue, I don't doubt. He's probably the biggest body kit maker around here. But if the water falls between the radiator and the engine, when raining, and driving, the air SHOULD flow through the radiator so it can be cooled. And if so, it may kinda blow the falling water in the engine block, what sounds me really bad once it runs really hot.

Just my 2 cents, 'cause I've been thinking a lot 'bout the same thing

[]s
Will

Return to “Appearance”