SoCal Gathering?

Organizing An MX-3 Meet? Post Your Info Here.
marshmallow15

Re: SoCal Gathering?

Post by marshmallow15 »

Originally posted by jdogsd1:
also i know another guy that might want to meet up if his mx is running, i know he is racing it out.
im guessing thats me haha. anyways, ive recently started working on the mx again, cf dash and some other parts. im hoping to get it running asap, but a recent break-in (nothing stolen) into my car has slowed things down. after i clean some stuff up and get some lightweight plexiglass to put in the hatch and side window, i'll try my best to get the car running. if you guys setup any more meets and the mx is running, im sure to be down.
http://boostedboogie.notanorg.org
- team slideways
92' mazda mx-3 (parting out), 03' bmw 325i, 03' bmw 530i (traded for 325), red FD3S (sold), 2005 cateyes carbon fiber bike
Steeb

Post by Steeb »

sorry, im out. i got tboned. not pretty id say...
jdogsd1

Post by jdogsd1 »

thats a bummer about your car but ya just to know where this meet is located or if there is a web sight on the thing we are going to
Silver_Wraith

Post by Silver_Wraith »

http://www.furiousnights.com/ is the websight for it. But also as it seems as i was checking it there seems to be a bit of mis information stated earlier. from what i noticed its going to be at the coors ampitheater on the 26th not Pomona. I know that this will probably deture some of the further away people (hopefully not) but if we can still get the san diego mx'rs out i think it might be worth it and from there plan another more centralized meet for all of us.
Wha-hoooo!!!! its finally in pics to come soon. http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/540890
jdogsd1

Post by jdogsd1 »

hey just took a look at the sight ans said that the tour was cancelled as of this time. so i dont know what u want to do meet wise. ans dorry i cant make it on the 26 any more i got a new job and i got to work that night. but if the meet is planed for a diffrent day then im in.
Steeb

Post by Steeb »

well right now im torn between getting another car and buying another mx3..... like he said above furious nights is canceled. if the meet is still around pomona ill try to make it anyway since i'd love to check out all your cars. u guys can check out my major dented mx3 and the dum noise the engine makes now... who knows, whats the beef with the meet guys?
marshmallow15

Post by marshmallow15 »

damn i'd love to meet up with you guys. you guys dont mind if i roll in a different car do you? heheh. you can visit my place to check out my mx-3 since it's not running, but its out of almost everyone's way. i live like 7 miles from the 805 freeway.
http://boostedboogie.notanorg.org
- team slideways
92' mazda mx-3 (parting out), 03' bmw 325i, 03' bmw 530i (traded for 325), red FD3S (sold), 2005 cateyes carbon fiber bike
jdogsd1

Post by jdogsd1 »

hey ya im still up for a meet but we need tt plan another day. but it has to be on the weekend or there is no chance of me being able to make it. ill ceep cheching back to see if any one set anything up.
josh71taurus

im new mx3 owner,. in need of a rear bumper

Post by josh71taurus »

and as i searched the net i found many nice looking fixed up n looking nice , but all the sites were either in EUROPE R CANADA , n now i see so calif mx3 people wow,,lol. so pls any one have n extra bumper?
got a 1993 mx3 , fun and one of a kind car,, now if only i can get the parts to make it better,lol.
2fazed
Supporting Member

Post by 2fazed »

Most of the people here have gotten rid of their MX. Sorry.
16 Hyundai Elantra Value Edition
06 Mazdaspeed6 2.3T
93 626 ES 2.5
92 Mx-3 RS 1.6
93 Mx-3 GS 2.5
93 Mx-3 RS 1.6
Barambambase

socal meeting

Post by Barambambase »

Hey guys, im new here, i just moved from spain, and i just got a little mazda bullet, i live in Ontario CA, so far i have only changed engine,klze now, thats all for now. But keep me updated, for a gathering, so i can ask questions. Ciao
f--- RACING IN STRAIGH LINES, whats the point?
2fazed
Supporting Member

Post by 2fazed »

This is for SoCal, meaning South California USA. Not CA=Canada. Sorry.
06 Mazdaspeed6 2.3T
93 626 ES 2.5
92 Mx-3 RS 1.6
93 Mx-3 GS 2.5
93 Mx-3 RS 1.6
Barambambase

Post by Barambambase »

yes yes Upland in california! in smoggy los angeles valley.
f--- RACING IN STRAIGH LINES, whats the point?
2fazed
Supporting Member

Post by 2fazed »

As I said before, there are only a few Mxer's around in LA area. I would search the members directory and email them, if you want to meet up.
06 Mazdaspeed6 2.3T
93 626 ES 2.5
92 Mx-3 RS 1.6
93 Mx-3 GS 2.5
93 Mx-3 RS 1.6

Return to “MX-3 Meets”