FS-1993 Mazda MX-3 GS/1996 Ford Contour GL info/pics inside

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
Mad_Medeiros

FS-1993 Mazda MX-3 GS/1996 Ford Contour GL info/pics inside

Post by Mad_Medeiros »

well winter is over and this car has to go!

220ish km's... it runs decent, motor mount is shot, so it vibrates a bit... back strut is blown, the temp sensor is @^#@% it reads really HOT, altough the engine is not running hot at all (common problem with contours) tranny was just replaced with another used tranny that had 160K shifts nice, the flex pipe is shot.. car is loud, and the interior is a little beat up..

other then all those problems, the body is near mint with tiny flaws here and there, but with a good wash this car still shines amazingly...

if ya want more pics ask me, I got tons!

also, 1993 Mazda MX-3 GS
260K on body, 100ish on motor... Mint body with minor flaws here and there, runs great, shifts good! clean interior.. needs driver side axle.. thats about it!

I had someone interested but I'm not recieving anymore calls, so its back up again!

Looking for $700 OBO for the contour... and trust me, MAKE AN OFFER.. cus it needs to go soon.

and 3000 OBO for the MX-3
stock 93 GS, 5 speed
sk8erdude28

Post by sk8erdude28 »

would you be interested in parting the MX-3 seats, and ebrake console?
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

Are you giving up on the MX scene? Thought you were all pumped to see the Summer Beach Bash through? What's up?
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
Mad_Medeiros

Post by Mad_Medeiros »

not parting

and no im not giving up... I'm looking for a 4 Cylinder DOHC mx-3

I acually found a 95 nice blue 4 banger DOHC one I'm looking at right now, just gotta sell mine first

and for the beach meet.. remember its not just mx-3.com that knows about this, theres acually quite a few other clubs hearing about the meet as well
stock 93 GS, 5 speed

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”