**VOTE** Erebuni front or MS front? Help me pick

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)

Which looks better? Erebuni or Mazdaspeed?

Erebuni
21%
Mazdaspeed
79%

Total votes: 29

MarkMoore

**VOTE** Erebuni front or MS front? Help me pick

Post by MarkMoore »

my front stock bumper was damaged when i bought it... but that's no problem cuz i would've wanted to replace it anyway, but it's still nice to have an excuse :) anyway, i don't like aggressive body components, so as most of you know choices are limited... so as not to be too long-winded about all of this, which front bumper do you like better?

FYI: my mx is also white

http://www.mx-3.com/people/regphototop.cfm?OwnerID=318
white erebuni front

http://www.wyldsidetech.com/mxwest/memb ... file.shtml
white MS front?
Last edited by MarkMoore on February 24th, 2005, 3:24 pm, edited 4 times in total.
1992 GS/RS Mutant Automatic
fry_81

Post by fry_81 »

i think the MS looks better.
1994 5spd GS Parts Car For Sale 800obo. e-mail for details. fry_81@hotmail.com
JWMX3

Post by JWMX3 »

i love the ms, of course, cus i have it

but the erebuni is nice too, and Alot less people have it... so if youre going for uniqueness..........
94' Mx3 GS 0-60 in 7.53s [5 spd conversion / Rebuilt 2.5 KL]
hunt

Post by hunt »

go mazda speed

looks way better
mattrastaman

Post by mattrastaman »

mazda speed every time. that other one looks retarded imo
neutral
Supporting Member

Post by neutral »

Either one an xlent choice. Both look great. The MS seems the more typically installed and the responses above kinda indicate that too. MS has a nice low sleek moderately aggressive stance I like a lot. The Fishmouth Erebuni has a more euro and almost a retro-euro look. Tough choice. I'd probably go w/Erebuni for uniqueness but you could argue a good case either way... Don't like the Erebuni sideskirts though. Would leave the fr & rr mudguards on and consider optional adding the MS sides w/the E front maybe? My RS is white too w/a new stock GS front lip I need to install so guess I'm staying with that for now. Curious to see your choice so post up when ya get it.
Image -Jim
Neil

Post by Neil »

Imo they're both nice bumpers, i myself prefer the MS bumper because it looks good with or without sideskirts, my setup is going to be MS front & sides. The other bumper needs more aggressive sideskirts to flow with it i think. Not just front and rear mudguards like the MS bumper.
Ever notice anyone driving slower than you is an idiot and anyone driving faster than you is a maniac?
01-03 Civic Projector Swap Tutorial
MarkMoore

Post by MarkMoore »

Didlin wrote:Imo they're both nice bumpers, i myself prefer the MS bumper because it looks good with or without sideskirts, my setup is going to be MS front & sides. The other bumper needs more aggressive sideskirts to flow with it i think. Not just front and rear mudguards like the MS bumper.
neutral wrote:Either one an xlent choice. Both look great. The MS seems the more typically installed and the responses above kinda indicate that too. MS has a nice low sleek moderately aggressive stance I like a lot. The Fishmouth Erebuni has a more euro and almost a retro-euro look. Tough choice. I'd probably go w/Erebuni for uniqueness but you could argue a good case either way... Don't like the Erebuni sideskirts though. Would leave the fr & rr mudguards on and consider optional adding the MS sides w/the E front maybe? My RS is white too w/a new stock GS front lip I need to install so guess I'm staying with that for now. Curious to see your choice so post up when ya get it.
i'm goin w/ the MS side skirts regardless. beyond them, i have yet to find side skirts that don't stick out too much and look out of place (like all of the aggressive ones i see)... as far as i'm concerned, the mx-3 is largely lacking sufficient choices and aftermarket support... aggresive styling is for some people, but classic is also for a lot of people too... that's why i just can't understand why there's not more choices than there is... but i'm not complaining because at least i have 2 choices that i really really like... this is gonna be a hard choice... i'm really tempted to take up fiberglassing and start designing my own body components as many on this forum already aspire to do... cuz i know there'd be a market here on mx-3.com to at least recoop any money invested if not all the labor involved too... i did say earlier that i'm goin w/ the MS side skirts regardless, but i have half a mind to design my own side skirts of something similar to the classic MS's... stayed tuned...
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

No Brainer - MS
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
monty73741
Forum Moderator

Post by monty73741 »

doesnt eribuni make a mx style front end
Jason Danaher
Please Help Support MX-3.com
MX-3.com Online Store - http://www.mx-3.com/osv3
CafePress - http://www.cafepress.com/mx3com
Joey's mx

Post by Joey's mx »

SO basically here are the options:

1-buy mazdaspeed and look like evryone else!!!
2-buy erubuni and be different then everyone else!!!
3-buy either one you like more!!!

Personally I dont like either..just my opinion, I like aggresive looking kits!!!
MarkMoore

Post by MarkMoore »

went w/ the MS--just a little update since i know u were all sitting on the edge your collective seat!
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

MarkMoore wrote:went w/ the MS--just a little update since i know u were all sitting on the edge your collective seat!
Took you long enough............ :lol:
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
MarkMoore

Post by MarkMoore »

jschrauwen wrote:
MarkMoore wrote:went w/ the MS--just a little update since i know u were all sitting on the edge your collective seat!
Took you long enough............ :lol:
yea, well actually i ordered it a few days ago, just forgot to mention it.... but i'm so anxious now to get this baby on there and do a couple of other things (some of which will be CUSTOM :welder:, so stay tuned for the grand unveiling) so that i can get this bad boy to the paint shop by the end of the summer... my mechanic (he's awesome, only charges me $25/hour labor) knows a body work guy who can hook me up w/ a good deal... just goes to prove, it's not what you know in life, it's WHO you know

on a sadder note, my disty died on me this past sunday :( after only 75,000 miles, so my mechanic's looking at that for me while he puts together a custom exhaust for me....

then after i get my mx back the weather should be warm enough so that i can go and soundproof my car, hook up my whole audio system, alarm system, power door locks, keyless entry etc. etc.

then i need to decide on what suspension i'm gonna do because that's gettin thrown on this summer too!!! i've been saving up a lot of $ for all of this so i'm excited to finally go ahead and make some progress on my car

**sigh** so much to do, yet so little time

Return to “Appearance”