Carbon Fiber Hoods!!!!450$!!

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
tri_colored

Carbon Fiber Hoods!!!!450$!!

Post by tri_colored »

I have contacted a company and if i can get 4-5 people we can get carbon fibers hoods for 450$ thats really cheap. email me at tri_colored@hotmail.com if you are interested! this is not a scam goto <A HREF="http://www.carbonfiberhoods.com" TARGET=_blank>www.carbonfiberhoods.com</A> if you don't believe me
93mx3

Re: Carbon Fiber Hoods!!!!450$!!

Post by 93mx3 »

What exactly did they say? How long will it take and do they already have a hood to model after. email me info audi_otr@hotmail.com thanx Jim 93 Bright White
renef

Post by renef »

But, would they need an original hood to copy from?<P>That was my problem when trying to get one on my own. If so, someone has to ship or drive a 150 pound metal hood to these guys. DO IT!<P>Regardless, get me on the list. I'm ready to blow my wad (of cash) right now.<P>Rene Ferrer<BR>'92 White RS Turbo<P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tri_colored:<BR><B>I have contacted a company and if i can get 4-5 people we can get carbon fibers hoods for 450$ thats really cheap. email me at tri_colored@hotmail.com if you are interested! this is not a scam goto <A HREF="http://www.carbonfiberhoods.com" TARGET=_blank>www.carbonfiberhoods.com</A> if you don't believe me</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>
White 1992 MX-3 RS Turbo<BR>"Live Boosted or Die!"
tri_colored

Post by tri_colored »

i called the people and right now we only have 4 people including me, and with 4 it will be 550$ + approx 70$ for west coast shipping and 120$ for east coast if we can get 8 people it will drop to 450$ a hood, so TELL YOUR FRIENDS!!!! These are bad a-- hoods im told, they are doing one for about 15 crazy subaru SVX owners and they should be done soon and they are posting pictures. we are garunteed satisfaction or money back! the hoods are all carbon except a fiberglass skeleton, colored weaves are optional in red blue or yellow buck cost a extra 50 bones. It will take like a month and a half for them to be done once they get the deposit. you'll probably need hood pins so just keep that in mind please get back to me tri_colored@hotmail.com and let me know if you are in!
Cybin

Post by Cybin »

I'd like to be in- but I'm moving to portland on july 1st, will they still make the hoods after the group buy?<P>Is there going to be a hood scoop or anything extra on the hoods?<P>Thanks<BR>-Oliver <P>
tri_colored

Post by tri_colored »

there has to be a decision on the scoop or just regular hood, IT WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE AFTER THIS GROUP BUY!!!!
texmx3

Post by texmx3 »

When you guys decide to order please contact me at texmx3@hotmail.com because i would like in on this group buywhen it happens if it has not already
xeffex

Post by xeffex »

I am interested also. e-mail me at jordan.bruce@student.oc.edu
Jordan<BR>1994 White RS
Racer X

Post by Racer X »

I've got a 93' with a GTX motor swap and would love to have a hood with the vent openings along the front like some of the Honda hoods they have out there. How many people are there total now so I have a rough idea of what this is going to cost me. It's just not fair for all those Civics to run around with carbon fibre and here we sit with the cool cars and no cool hoods. Let me know.<P> Chris
93' MX3 turbo<BR>My street legal racer<BR>00'ZX2 S/R<BR>Track tested
DriversClub

Post by DriversClub »

I'm in for sure! Already have the hood pins. Please let me know when. icu_78@yahoo.com!!<BR>I think I can find a extra hood if we need to send them one.
white fish

Post by white fish »

what is the wieght of our hoods?<BR>Carbon Fiber hood?<P>Does it have like a little grey/black checker board pattern on it or is it just black??
euroed mx-3

Post by euroed mx-3 »

Hey, I wanna know when you get your order together also. I had some hail damage to my hood and to have it fixed and repainted would be about the same cost, so I'd rather have the CF hood. Plus it would just blow people away to see me with a carbon hood when I don't have a Honda. I would much rather have a hood with a scoop of some sort, similar to the Honda hoods. That is if there is any room for a decision.<P>Please e-mail me before you make your order, I want in. ~ dgleason18@hotmail.com<p>[This message has been edited by euroed mx-3 (edited June 23, 2001).]

Post by Guest »

You said that with 4-5 people we could get the hoods for $450. So with 8-10 people wouldnt that make the price come down some more?
ill92MX3

Post by ill92MX3 »

send me info i really want one hope i can buy with credit card!!! already started to modify car 2 yrs ago this would be a great thing to add drop me a line at hford@epix.net <P>THANKS

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”