MX-3.com T-Shirts, License Plate Frames and such....

Off-Topic Discussions
Joey's mx

Post by Joey's mx »

Im deffinatly up for a couple shirts!!! Just an idea...what if you make it like the APC shirts.....MX-3.COM on the front(maybe in the middle or on the left) and pictues(2 positions) of a mx-3(maybe scetched or cartoony) on the back?? Maybe that will be too hard?? Justthink that would look cool!!
RaverChankoMX3

Post by RaverChankoMX3 »

Yea, can I get mine Clemson orange with "CHANKO" and #72 on the back :shock: :lol:

J/k! but not really :P

I'm in for a shirt regardless.

But let's be serious here. We're all waiting for Jeff's thong line, arent we? :roll:
93SOHC

Post by 93SOHC »

right on! LOL...so anyway whats the status of this, Jeff?
93SE-KLDE Theres a big peice of metal inside my other peice of metal now...weird???
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

93SOHC wrote:right on! LOL...so anyway whats the status of this, Jeff?
LOL

You want to know the status on Jeff's thong?........................LOL
:lol:
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
93SOHC

Post by 93SOHC »

glad theres some other jokers on this board! :lol: :o But I was actually inquiring about the shirts, although i'd sport an MX-3.com thong for the fun of it. I'd moon lotsa Honda guys while in traffic :lol:
93SE-KLDE Theres a big peice of metal inside my other peice of metal now...weird???
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

93SOHC wrote: although i'd sport an MX-3.com thong for the fun of it. I'd moon lotsa Honda guys while in traffic :lol:
Way too much information.....wait....getting a visual.............but LMAO anyway. :lol:
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
ScooterBovine
Supporting Member

Post by ScooterBovine »

I'd take a shirt, a keychain, AND a license plate frame. Maybe two frames, since I have to have two license plates. And make me a new trunk cover with the same logo you put on the shirt! :D
No more MX-3.
92GS_STL_MO

Post by 92GS_STL_MO »

tee shirt yes maybe a few, the whole golf tee or polo style I would def buy a few. I would even be interested in paying extra to get it embroidered instead of screen printed if its going on a polo though.
Plate frame ...yeah but as someone else said he has two plates well I would need 5 or 6 plate frames, I have 2 possibly a third going to be on the road soon (reverse lettering on the front...you could sell them in sets! and they could read it in the rearview)
Key ring/fab I would also like to see (maybe a bottle opener style lol)
if you do tee or polo shirts, I would like to see about getting a baby-tee or polo for my girlfriend
Gro Harlem

Post by Gro Harlem »

if it isn't a plain jane pos shirt that JUST has the logo i'd buy it.

Ideally, it should have the MX-3.com logo on the breast on the front side & a picture of a MX-3 on the back...that would pwnzer
Noble Green Metallic 93' GS Hybrid, 91' 1.8 323
DONATE TO MX-3.COM
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

I work in an engraving shop.. I can do custom laser engraved license plate frames with custom colored engraved plates - Frame colors would be Black, Chrome or Gold Chrome. The engraved plate could be pretty much any color you wish, though you would always have a white letter.. example: Red with white text and or logo. Let me know if you guys are interested.. we can produce these shipped for about $17 each. I could put the mazdaspeed logo on them no problem or http://www.mx-3.com in any font style (windows true type font) that you would like. Give me a thumbs up and I will produce a sample and take pics.

Tunes67
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

Just so you know this is a legit business.. the company name is Mr T's Trophies. We are based in Kenmore WA. 1-800-641-2858. I am not trying to make cash here. Just trying to give you guys here on the forum a option for your license plate frame needs :) You could order via e-mail or even over the phone.. my name is Eric.. but anyone that answers the phone could take your order. Or if you guys want to set up some kind of group buy we could do it all in one big order and the plate frames could be shipped individually. However to do this you would need to talk with the owner Harrold Thompson in order to get a bulk price for the order. Just some options.. Personally I think it would rock if everyone had a license plate frame on their MX-3 that I produced personally :D Also you may want to call and talk to Harrold about producing the T-Shirts as well.. if your order them in a big enough quantity.. we could probably get you a decent price on them as well

Tunes67 :D
Nallboy
Supporting Member

Post by Nallboy »

That'd be tight. I wouldn't want white letters so much though...
'93 GS sporting 31 ZE, 36 ECU, Millenia IM & TB, Beefed up tranny, Fidanza FW, CM Stage II-R, Al UDP, HS Headers, MF Hi-Flow CAT, 2.5" Piping, CAI, MGC Wires, MS Mounts, B&M SS, Bronzoils, SS B & C Lines, Brembos...more.
Oh yeah, I have a stock ATX 92 RS too.
"Everyone wants to live life in the fast lane; I have more fun weaving through traffic."
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

Well there are a few color combinations that are different.. But they are limited.. there is Chrome with black letter.. Gold with black letter and I think there is a black with gold letter as well. But if you want a color like green, red, blue.. etc.. most of the standard colors have a white letter.

I'll do up a sample black frame with chrome/black letter plates as a sample.. will do the mazdaspeed logo on the top and http://www.MX-3.com along the bottom in a font similar to the logo font at the top of the page (dont know what font that is off the top of my head) I'll take pics today as well.. anyone know where I can post the pics or send them? I dont have a site at cardomain.com yet.

Tunes67
Grants
BANNED Member

Post by Grants »

Email them to me if you want and I can post them for you.
“You’ll find, that the only thing you can do easily is be wrong, and that’s hardly worth the effort.”
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

Ok will do.. about to engrave them.. dont have the older mazda logo on file (like the one that is on our MX-3's) But I do have Mazdaspeed and the newer logo. Should have it engraved and a pic ready in 20 minutes or so.

Tunes67

Return to “Off-Topic”