30 to 120mph

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
DavidOS

Post by DavidOS »

its sounds better in real life... way better.... its got a very unique sound to it,

ferrari/f1 type noise at very high revs with an open tip with no plug in the back:)
1994, GS, KLZE, 67mm TB, LightFlywheel, Centreforce Stg 3 Clutch, CAI, KL36 ecu, B&M shortshifter, Solid poly mounts, lightweight Aluminum Cross memeber, 2.5 high flo cat, 2.5 all back, Tanabe Exhaust, optima battery, ZX2 HD tokicos, eibach prokit, black altezzas.....

http://www.modifiedmazda.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.
Vanished

Post by Vanished »

Wow that is sweet man. Gotta be fun and makes me wish i had ur car hah. But that civic, something like 540hp and 700 tq ? DAMN..did anybody else see his hole front end twist back when he let off the gas? Crazy...
1992 Blaze MX-3 GS *R.I.P.*

1993 Blue 93 SE-ZE

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2770987/2
matt_fulghum

Post by matt_fulghum »

hah! torque? on a CIVIC? XD XD XD XD XD

oh, that cracks me up. I think maybe you got it backwards. MAYBE 700 hp and 540 tq, but I still doubt that.

that car sounded like @#!$, if I do say so myself. Power doesn't mean ANYTHING when your car sounds like a kazoo. Now, a WRX STi? now THERE'S a mean sounding car.

another thing..... who the hell puts THAT much power in an FWD car? can you say massive almost undriveable understeer?
Mad_Medeiros

Post by Mad_Medeiros »

^^ wtf?

IMHO I think the WRX, infact any subaru engine sounds like a--... they sound like there missfiring peace of craps altough there fast
stock 93 GS, 5 speed
matt_fulghum

Post by matt_fulghum »

you on crack? They sound beautifully throaty.

My friend's 2.5RS Sport has this great loping idle, but at redline it sounds like it's a @#!$ing jet fighter. I love that thing. What... do you prefer that guy's Civic's exhaust note? Disgusting!

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”