Any Summer Mx-3 Meets......

Organizing An MX-3 Meet? Post Your Info Here.
Rope04

Any Summer Mx-3 Meets......

Post by Rope04 »

Any summer Mx-3 meets around the North American region. I am planning on a road trip somewhere and wanted to know of any meets that might be planned or are in the process. I may visit Colorado springs since my Sister is getting married and moving there very soon. California around Sacramento region, and Canada since my Grandpe(I'm Southern OK, Deal with it,But a Good nice easy going person)has been all over Canada and Told me it was a BEAUTIFUL place and I just want to go somewhere and see and meet new people. I think it would be kinda neat, anyway just wondering if you guys plan that far ahead!

Lata Rope
Ferrari Red w/silver Metallic 92' Mx-3 GsR: Blown 5 Built motors from my past project and am going to N/A for a while as I get use to Megasquirt for proper tuning then may boost....TT setups have too much lag and too low of a power output for the rpm range i sought....Single is better and may do that in future...New project is custom Alum Mani/ with 3-4" runners...NO ?'s about my previous setup I don't want anyone to waste as Much $$$$$$ as I did...listen to BabyBlue and the those guys and go with thier F/I setups
93SOHC

Re: Any Summer Mx-3 Meets......

Post by 93SOHC »

Hey rope, we're still gonna have a florida meet this summer right?
93SE-KLDE Theres a big peice of metal inside my other peice of metal now...weird???
Rope04

Re: Any Summer Mx-3 Meets......

Post by Rope04 »

I have never been to a MEET period. I just wanted to know on what summer meets there are planned ahead of time so I can manage my summer accordingly...But yeah if you want to meet up during the summer I'm up for it. If your gonna be located around the Orlando / Tampa area then I would be able to get there since I have friends at Ucf.
Ferrari Red w/silver Metallic 92' Mx-3 GsR: Blown 5 Built motors from my past project and am going to N/A for a while as I get use to Megasquirt for proper tuning then may boost....TT setups have too much lag and too low of a power output for the rpm range i sought....Single is better and may do that in future...New project is custom Alum Mani/ with 3-4" runners...NO ?'s about my previous setup I don't want anyone to waste as Much $$$$$$ as I did...listen to BabyBlue and the those guys and go with thier F/I setups
Sam Baker

Post by Sam Baker »

we're having a meet!!!! northern california at a place called Stinson Beach.. not sure how far it is south of Sac, but it should be fun! it's gonna be on the weekend of Jan 15-16th.. duno which day exactly, but we'll keep it updated (the thread in the "meet" section called Norcal Meet #2) the more the merrier!
92 Autozam AZ3
urbanized

Post by urbanized »

there are a couple of meets in british columbia and alberta, the first in kelowna bc is june 25 and is our car clubs annual meet and the second is Mazda in the Mountains which is an all mazda event that our club puts on in Canmore Alberta, this year it will be on august 28 and is open to everyone.....there is more info at this site http://www.wyldsidetech.com/mx-west_cal ... 2005.shtml
there are also many more which can be viewed on the Mx-West Club page in the future events section,
Talk to you later,
Justin
Justin Ollerich - Vice-President
MX-West Calgary Division
1992 Gold Saphron MX-3 RS
Sponsored By Quantem Tek Alloys
TEAMpK

Post by TEAMpK »

We are having a Midwest meet in Omaha, NE in late May. I think it is actually May 21 that we are shooting for.
Tim - http://www.TEAMpK.net (formerly known as pkmx-3)
94 MX-3 RS JDM B6T

Return to “MX-3 Meets”