full custom exterior

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
hgallegos915

Re: full custom exterior

Post by hgallegos915 »

dang... I think you need a better shop or whoever is stalling you, I already am going to start getting the parts for mine...hmm If i like your front ground I shall have to get a copy of it made in mexico ( 200 dlls) I choose the mazdaspeed sideskirts..ai already got the black widnows and they look not so nice on the mx. I already got the rear bumper which i got for 60 dlls new but well I havent had time..stupid weather huh :| hmm wide body? Im going to wait to see how yours comes out. And I really do reccommend you use the 01 civic projectors...black..they LOOK PIMP I TELL YOU Chances are no one in your city has them. Dont let the shop screw you over by the way..how much are they charging. Oh Im going to get my custom fiber glass hood made in the next month. Iw as going to get inverte d carbon fiber but i just dont have the cash..why pay 400 for a cf hood when I can get a supra style one for 200 made and primered o.0 :) Anyway show us pics.
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
Rope04

Re: full custom exterior

Post by Rope04 »

About the 01' civic projectors, I'm about to do them in either black or clear(depends on if I go with gunmetal 18's and carbon fiber hood with matching tails), but If I stay with the same rims hood etc... then it's the clear projectors...I'll let you know how they look or you can just see my car wondering on the road since we live in the same little town.
Ferrari Red w/silver Metallic 92' Mx-3 GsR: Blown 5 Built motors from my past project and am going to N/A for a while as I get use to Megasquirt for proper tuning then may boost....TT setups have too much lag and too low of a power output for the rpm range i sought....Single is better and may do that in future...New project is custom Alum Mani/ with 3-4" runners...NO ?'s about my previous setup I don't want anyone to waste as Much $$$$$$ as I did...listen to BabyBlue and the those guys and go with thier F/I setups
pyromaniac511

Post by pyromaniac511 »

sory for long delay.... i ran into just about every problrm that exists. well, head lights are in the car, kinda. had to move the radiator to the back of the car so they would fit (stupid honda parts.... rediculasly over sized ) guna make my side scoops blast it with air so it should be functional. also put a larger radiator in from another car, forgot to ask which, and will have an extra 2 gallons of fluid so in theory i should run a litle cooler. my rear bumper side skirts and spoiler never came in so we have to reorder. skirts should be coming in soon and rear bumper will be in 3 weeks after i get a paycheck. im all indecisive on what spoiler i want now. 350 z mirrors are extreamly expensive and such a small part of the car that im gunna get them last. im also considering doing a 3 inch section on my roof( cut it down 3 inches), but if i did i want instead of just removing a 3" gap from each saport, i want to keep the front windshield the same and lean it back so the car is less bubley.... a custom rear glass will run me 800 they say.

with the radiator in the back there is a whole lot more room and we have a spare 305 hmmmm...... thats later though
it's better to be pissed off then pissed on

mb quart component sets 6 1/2 (front & rear), cobalt 200 x 4 rms amp, 2 12" obcon subs in vented box. body kit in progress.

all show, no go.... so far
MarkMoore

Post by MarkMoore »

man, you're nuts, haha
1992 GS/RS Mutant Automatic
Vanished

Post by Vanished »

Wow, your amazing..and nuts..and stupid..and crazy, but ur car is gonna kick a--. One question tho, how many credit cards did you max out?! :P
1992 Blaze MX-3 GS *R.I.P.*

1993 Blue 93 SE-ZE

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2770987/2
pyromaniac511

Post by pyromaniac511 »

girlfriend... or soon to be girlfriend ... or ... idk.... oh well her mom works at a loan office... hehehe, lets hope that works so i dont have to use cards
it's better to be pissed off then pissed on

mb quart component sets 6 1/2 (front & rear), cobalt 200 x 4 rms amp, 2 12" obcon subs in vented box. body kit in progress.

all show, no go.... so far
Show_MX

Post by Show_MX »

I'm far from calling BS, but....why in god's name would you put the radiator in the back of the car??????? Are you going to be driving backwards from now on? I know honda headlights are huge, I've done them already, but we didn't have to remove necassary parts to do so.
What show are you trying to get your car ready for?? I'd like to come check it out since i will be down in Florida a few times this year.
MazdaManiacMx3
Supporting Member

Post by MazdaManiacMx3 »

I belive he is trying to say he is going to have a air duct setup as found on a mid or rear engine car .
Kris
93 Kandy Tangerine Mx3 GS-DE
05 Saab 9-2x (Wrx power plant)
02 Subaru Impreza OBS
05 Subaru forester Xt - sti mods
04 dodge ram - toy hauler -FOR SALE
& Lots of Toys to haul :D
Show_MX

Post by Show_MX »

Then I will stand corrected....just doesn't seem like that from the post. I guess he will enlighten us when he posts again.
Juans_93_MX3

Post by Juans_93_MX3 »

Any updates?
2008 Mazda 3
1993 MX3 GS
KLZE, Fidanza flywheel, KL31 CAMs, South Bend Stage I Clutch, Pacesetter STS, SS AutoChromes, Magnaflow muffler, 2.25' Exhaust, CAI, Blaster Coil HEI, KLDE Valvetrain, 5 Speed Swap
UK_MX3

Post by UK_MX3 »

i'm sorryman but it sounds like your just wasting your money!

I know this is just my point of view.

I don't know if your laws are different, but cutting and dropping the roof 3" if i understood right that's what your going to do> would struggle to pas an mot test in England because your ruining the structural design of the car and in the unlikely / but possible incident you flipping it on the roof the car would put massive stresses on the welds which would be expected to collapse easier than normal.

secondly moving the radiator to the back is a bit of an expensive unessecary move. If your gonna put the radiator in the back but with side air dam's won't that make it prone to rust? Get them to relook at the civic's they should fit, but you'll need them to trim the light'#s and bumper a little.

Instead if your gonna spend all that money relocating the radiator and shortening the roof, use it to have s2000 light's or 350z lights onto the front go for something crazy with an headlight conversion instead.

I'm not dissing your car/ideas because if you did this it would be very interesting. But i'm just trying to help you out. check the laws on the roof first. You will defo need an approved roll cage.
Juans_93_MX3

Post by Juans_93_MX3 »

Can you repost that link of the front bumper on the car?
2008 Mazda 3
1993 MX3 GS
KLZE, Fidanza flywheel, KL31 CAMs, South Bend Stage I Clutch, Pacesetter STS, SS AutoChromes, Magnaflow muffler, 2.25' Exhaust, CAI, Blaster Coil HEI, KLDE Valvetrain, 5 Speed Swap
Juans_93_MX3

Post by Juans_93_MX3 »

What ever happened to this project?
2008 Mazda 3
1993 MX3 GS
Flashpoint2

Post by Flashpoint2 »

SUpra headlights? They'd look horrible! They look horrible on supras!
1996 MX-3 RS - Sold.
2004 RX-8 GS - Yay!
fry_81

Post by fry_81 »

you think? ive always loved the look of supra headlights
1994 5spd GS Parts Car For Sale 800obo. e-mail for details. fry_81@hotmail.com

Return to “Appearance”