Anyone else seen this?

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
ProjekMX3
Supporting Member

Re: Anyone else seen this?

Post by ProjekMX3 »

Don't flame me for this but the thing is our part availability really isn't that high. I feel as long as you adapt a part to the mx3 bringing in parts for other cars isn't that bad. I deeply respect people who do the civic projector conversion for instance because they still look like mx3 headlights. When you really get down to it its all to each his own. If you like it do it. It isn't possible for everyone to like something theres always at least one hater. Like I believe its kevin's car his has civic headlights and his car looks awesome (so far). Long live Elmo
92 GS, 210 psi per cylinder KL-101 Engine, Pacesetter Exhaust, Centerforce DF, CAI, Hi Flow Cat, Headers.
By Spring 06: Megasquirt and FPR
By Fall 06: KL-31 Heads with Interprep Cams
Grants
BANNED Member

Re: Anyone else seen this?

Post by Grants »

Don't flame me for this
Why would anyone Projek? What you say is correct.
Why would they keep doing the same crap...civics headlights?...give me a break.
Now thats the sort of negative crap we don't need. And who the hell is "they" anyway? Other mx3 owners who want to modify their cars with non Mazda parts?
“You’ll find, that the only thing you can do easily is be wrong, and that’s hardly worth the effort.”
newflow

Post by newflow »

I am not blaming you for anything if you read my post again. If the hat fitted you then wear it. Again I am not against the civic CUSTOM conversation. As far as hater...read again, my POINT OF VIEW did not entitled any hatred. All I'm try to do is to encourage for the MX3 lovers like me to think and create new concepts for are cars (Custom parts of course); So in that way the aftermarket insdustry get inspirate and drive some of those concepts creating from us to their line of products.

I am terribly sorry if I suggested or reflected such a negative image to you.
Compact Gladiator

"Do not follow the path, instead; go where there is no path and leave a trail"

WWW.GEOCITIES.COM/NEWFLOW81
ProjekMX3
Supporting Member

Post by ProjekMX3 »

I think you might have taken my statement incorrectly. I wasn't calling you a hater I was just saying that haters exist. :D
92 GS, 210 psi per cylinder KL-101 Engine, Pacesetter Exhaust, Centerforce DF, CAI, Hi Flow Cat, Headers.
By Spring 06: Megasquirt and FPR
By Fall 06: KL-31 Heads with Interprep Cams

Return to “Appearance”