Those civic lights LOOK PIMP

This forum is for discussion of topics relating to MX-3 lighting such as Headlights, Tail lights, Accessory Lights, Interior Lights, Etc. For example, Rear Euro Altezza Style Tail lights, Headlight units, LED's, HID's, Bulbs, Interior lights, Neons, Strobes, Auxillary Lights/Fogs or anything filament and gas discharge related.
Also anything dealing with the elctrical system.
MarkMoore

Re: Those civic lights LOOK PIMP

Post by MarkMoore »

Dido
1992 GS/RS Mutant Automatic
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

well i believe im done..I didnt even bother sealing the all the way around..why um.because well.. water doesnt really get in there, maybe when there is ALOT and i do mean alot of moisture..all I do is turn on the lights and they dry quick LOL but I did seal the edges alla round with clear cylicone and It must have done a hell of a job, before the cylicone they would fog up all the time. After..they never did. Ill post some pics soon or well simply email me at hgallegos915@msn.com ..i am having uploading problems. I didnt even had to make braces for them since thebumoer is the one that hnolds it..i cant even move them with my hand at all. Aiming was a little trial and error. I can do the cut afte january 15 if anyones interested. I prefer you see my work before anything else. I would probably charge around 40 -50 dollars and I reseal them. I still want to see if i can fiber glass the boittom, but well since they have been working so good, i doubt ill be in need of that. Sad thing..everyone thinks my car is an acura because of the headlights. And they do get ALOT of attention. Chrome I wouldnt even bother...it cracks with heat which is what I use to cut them.
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
happyclown

Post by happyclown »

could you post some pics up here so we dont have to bother with e-mailing you :-p

Im just really lazy
1993 RS Teal
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

i cant post it..my cpu is being gay..I can send the pics via messenger. Oh I see that u also payed 1g for your car. So did I, new engine with 6 mo warranty was included :) emailing would be the best way.
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
bmwm3guy

Post by bmwm3guy »

yea... i cant stand homosexual CPU's... the peripherals just wont mate up with the ports on the motherboard. :freak: or perhaps you meant your CPU was happy?

If you need a place to host the pics go to http://www.photobucket.com and put them up. :2thumbsup:

<small>[ December 22, 2004, 06:50 PM: Message edited by: bmwm3guy ]</small>
Acamori

Post by Acamori »

you've got mail, hgallegos915.
1/4 complete system---->carstereo.com
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

hmm now my msn was being femenin.. it said my mailbox was full ...at b2 m.. fixed it back up mto 10 mb...so for everyone who emaile me..email me again :)
-hec

GregoryChristian
Supporting Member

Post by GregoryChristian »

did you get the eyelids yet ?
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

No, but im assuming they are delayed because of the holidays. I was going to get that carbon fiber hood but im broke :)
-hec

Return to “Electrical & Lighting”