Wasaga Beach

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
mx3grlsikride

Wasaga Beach

Post by mx3grlsikride »

Well last night at the meet a few of us got to talking...and we decided to make one last attempt this year to get people to come out and represent the club. We wanna cruise up to Wasaga Beach on Sept Sat 11...some of us were thinking to spend the night and maybe chill at Bananas that night and then cruise to MOM together the next day. Now like I said in the last thread if u dont want to come for the night at least try to make it during the day for the cruise cuz thats always the best part, cause sh*t in the small towns haha.. Now times and stops will depend on who is all going. Whoever wants to go please post and let me know. BUT ONLY IF U KNOW FOR SURE...last time 3 out of 7 people came to Cayuga so I am hoping this turns out better. One last try before winter is here. :crying:
WhEn WiLl MY BaBY Be CoMplETe??? ...NeVeR.... HAHAHAH!!! Always finding better upgrades!!!!
http://members.cardomain.com/mx3grlsikride

salmont

Re: Wasaga Beach

Post by salmont »

Tyler Is down for the cruise in wasaga! I am going to stup a place for us to meet in barrie before we go. Got to bring a video camera and digital. This is going to be the ****! BANANAS KICKS *** !
Pearl-JapSpec

Post by Pearl-JapSpec »

depends on the weather :p
n banana's is $20 to get in and like $7 a beer!!!
yikes!!
Car Out Of Order For Now...
2 weeks In counting till re-incarnation!!
New G-Force Front Bumper!!
-_-_-_- Pics On Site -_-_-_-
http://members.cardomain.com/mx3_junkee
seneca

Post by seneca »

IF we can get enough ppl. I'm up for it!
My Car Domain Page:
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/496099

Take a Look, leave a comment, and don't forget to vote.
endocyc

Post by endocyc »

Yo seneca gonna make it, My buddy just painted his car (GunMetal Grey) looks alot like yours seneca.
Its looking like Im in for the cruise, I cant let y'all go Bananas with out this Monkey.
And as for $7 a beer, dont fret Nd4spdSE may have a mini fridge in his car by this time and Ill fill it first.
endocyc

Post by endocyc »

Its Official I cant make it on the 11th. however Im up for MOM the following day.
salmont

Post by salmont »

hey guys,

3 black precidias from barrie ready to cruise up to Wasaga Beach! I will let you guys know of where we are going to meet in barrie shortly!

:pimp:
Devlin

Post by Devlin »

I'm in for both days, but sat night i'v gotta come back to toronto to pick up the gf for the sunday. But depending on what time u'r leaving sunday morning, we might b able to meet back in wasaga and make the cruise down.
We'll talk about it wednesday.
AKA Deimos
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

I unfortunately wont be able to make it, it's my last weekend at Wendy's (after 6yrs), so i'm gonna finish that and from now on i'll have weekends basically off, so for future Mx-3 weekend stuff i'll be free, but due to bad timing, i'll miss that and MOM
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
mx3grlsikride

Post by mx3grlsikride »

Ok well so far we have Tyler Mx3 and his 2 cid friends Rob and Jenn, Deimos, Me, Adam thats not on the board and another guy Chris from Barrie that are coming for sure. Thats 8 of us. So who else wants to come for sure? we are trying to organize the meet points for everyone. gotta cruise thro all the small towns the hwy is boring :laugh: and it looks like most of us will not be stayign the night but cruisin up during the day and just chillin and taking some crazy pics. We were thinking of meeting up around 1230 or 1 in the newmarket area and then taking the back ways to barrie and meeting up with the other 4 mx3's at a car wash there so we can all wash our cars. So who else Is in?????
WhEn WiLl MY BaBY Be CoMplETe??? ...NeVeR.... HAHAHAH!!! Always finding better upgrades!!!!

salmont

Post by salmont »

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
salmont

Post by salmont »

If you guys need any info, give me a call.

705-794-8900 :pimp: :driver:
mx3grlsikride

Post by mx3grlsikride »

Thought I would fill everyone in who didnt come to the cruise this weekend. We met in newmarket...unbelievably only 1 mxer from the board showed up in newmarket :confused2: So neways 4 of us cruised up to Barrie hahah and let me tell u that was a crazy drive...besides Adam trying to keep up with us on the 400 and driving on the shoulder oh and we cant forget when we turned at a light and lost a few guys and i almost rear ended a cop hahaha Then we cruised to Barrie and meet up with 3 other mx3ers Jen Rob and Tyler who are all new too the club and cool ppl to...from there we cruised to wasaga and went to eat adn then went to allen beach or something like that and took some great pics and went then just chilled on the beach a few ppl went in the water and then we cruised home. It was a fun day and for those of u that couldnt make it out Pink mx3 Girl and I may be planning another cruise up there for next weekend. So try and come out then.

Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Dammit, quit rubbing it in! We'll im free on weekends now (well, i work until 2pm sat), so i can't see an excuse for me not to make it...actually i look forward to it!

<small>[ September 15, 2004, 11:34 AM: Message edited by: Nd4SpdSe ]</small>
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
salmont

Post by salmont »

:2thumbsup: Wasaga was awsome! took lots of great pics! I should have the pics up on my site shortly if you want to see them! Come check em out on Ontario's MX-3 Page. The link is below.

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”