Launch of the New Saskatoon Division

A forum for MX-West Car Club Related Topics. MX-West has two Chapters;, the original is in Vancouver, British Columbia, and the second is in Calgary, Alberta.
wyldside
Supporting Member
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Launch of the New Saskatoon Division

Post by wyldside »

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to Tell Everyone that the new Saskatoon Division has just started. The Division's President is Calgary's former VP Justin Ollerich. New Member profiles from all around Saskatchewan will appear soon. :D
James Gosteli
X-Prez of MX-West

1992 Seal-Gray MX-3 GSR-ZE (KLZE 2.5L V6) :mrgreen:
1992 White MX-3 GSR-ZE (KLZE 2.5L V6) :( Worklog (Parting out)
1993 Blaze Red MX-3 GS - RIP :cry:
RoundTop

Re: Launch of the New Saskatoon Division

Post by RoundTop »

Woohoo!!! next thing you know we will have manitoba in our grasp. and then... QUEBEC!!! because ontario isn't a real province, it is just an illusion in the mind of torontonians (j/k)
wyldside
Supporting Member

Post by wyldside »

I think Saskatchewan would be where we draw the line since any further would be concidered "Central" or "Eastern" and no longer MX-"West". If we go any further West... we'd have to rename the club.

From what I've heard from Justin, a few people from out there would be interested in driving all the way to Vancouver for the Annual West Coast MX-3 meet. That's a lot of driving! I know I can handle driving Alberta and BC because the twisting roads and scenery keep me awake. But the Saskatchewan Flatlands would definitly get to me. Oh Well, I guess this means that there is going to be a much larger convoy heading West next year.

<small>[ October 06, 2004, 09:46 AM: Message edited by: WyldSide ]</small>
James Gosteli
X-Prez of MX-West

urbanized

Post by urbanized »

The Saskatchewan "Flatlands" are actually quite nice if you do not mind looking at nothing for a few hours (maybe the occasional cow). And it really is only an extra day drive form here, so next summer we meet in calgary and then off to vancouver.....oh james i think for next year we should try and make it a little more spread out to enjoy our time out there even more, seemed like we were a bunch of truck drivers, no chance to really view the scenery..... anyways talk to you later,
Justin
Justin Ollerich - Vice-President
MX-West Calgary Division
1992 Gold Saphron MX-3 RS
Sponsored By Quantem Tek Alloys
wyldside
Supporting Member

Post by wyldside »

Yeah, we were a little rushed last time because everyone had to be back at work after the weekend. I'd rather stretch the trip out a bit so that we aren't rushing around. Kelowna was a nice stop but it would be nice to spend a whole day there to do stuff and relax.
James Gosteli
X-Prez of MX-West

Return to “MX-West Car Club (Vancouver, BC / Calgary, AB)”