civic beat down

A forum for Drag Strip/Track Racing Discussions. (NO Street Racing or Kill Stories, they WILL be deleted.)
JWMotorsports

Re: civic beat down

Post by JWMotorsports »

Ashley.. I got tha new name cuz I hadn't been on in so long I guess they erased my old account. I tried to log on under my old name & it said it doesn't exist...so I came up with the new one. I haven't been on becuase When I ain't workin 50hrs a week, I'm with my girl who is in College 45min from here & the rest of the time was a little sleep with a LOT of wrench time on my Mazda Monster. My old turbo blew up when the motor hit 5500RPM in 1st gear... I sounded like I blew up another differential. What happened....I'm not sure, but it twisted the turbine shaft COMPLETE in half in two different spots. Derrick at Corksport thought that was pretty impressive!! My car kept going slower n slower. When I took it to the 1/8th mile (knowing it was running MAYBE 50%) the turbo didn't spool 12psi till 3200RPM, at 4000RPM boost droped to around 10psi, then all the way down to around 6psi at 4500RPM. The car BARELY reved to 5500RPM which is where I shifted. My first run EVER It turned a PATHETIC 10.238 @ 67.87MPH, 60ft @ 2.378, 330ft @ 6.649. Now with the new turbo it's pulling MUCH stronger! It goes down the road slightly side ways due to the torque steer spinning all the way through 1st & 2nd with the Pro LX tranny catching up in 3rd. My old MX-3 tranny spun 1st, 2nd, part of 3rd, barked 4th. When the car is finish I'll be around 550-600HP (about 500-550HP to tha wheels). My goal is atleast 500HP to the wheels. :D
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/354836
B6T, APEXi Silvia IC, HKS SSQV, Magnacore KV85 Wires, NGK V-Power, Haltech E6K, Accel 300+ Digital Ign w/ coil, Accel 375+ controller, JWMmotorsports turbo manifold & exhaust, custom Garret GT-R series turbo, MAZDASPEED mounts, SRD Bushings, Pacesetter Short Shift, entire Pro LX drive train w/ custom ACT clutch (I'm the first to succeed this on B6T), Weapon-R, and lots more stuff!
jaydog5678

Re: civic beat down

Post by jaydog5678 »

GOOD LORD MAN!!<P>I've got to see that. :D

Return to “Drag Strip/Track Racing”