civic beat down

A forum for Drag Strip/Track Racing Discussions. (NO Street Racing or Kill Stories, they WILL be deleted.)
The_Great_Tonge

Re: civic beat down

Post by The_Great_Tonge »

nope, im saying if this is a mazda drag strip/track racing topic, why are they talkin soo much about hondas. stop tryint o see something thats not there :D
maldo

Post by maldo »

....<p>[ October 30, 2002: Message edited by: maldo ]
quinn_seipp

Post by quinn_seipp »

so great tonge how many strikes u have left before they kick u off the board? :roll:
130 hp and 1000 horsepower strong, ;)
thecause17

Post by thecause17 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The_Great_Tonge:<BR><STRONG>not to be mean guys by why are you talking about civics. it doesn't have a real point does it. its like ProtegeSTS posting on our msg board, he doesnt have a mx3 so what does it matter. i give respect where it is needs, but talk about them on there own BB. this is a mazda BB damn it!! :D :D</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Probably becauset ther original race involved a Civic, or did you miss that? It's even in the subject line.
'99 Ranger XLT Offroad 4.0 4x4
The_Great_Tonge

Post by The_Great_Tonge »

by the time they get to bannin men, half of the members would've been booted. i am far from the "bad guy" here. and no smart *** comments are need.<p>[ October 30, 2002: Message edited by: The_Great_Tonge ]
mx3man83

Post by mx3man83 »

Please no street racing stories.. For your info your car has 88hp and a GS has 135.<p>[ November 15, 2002: Message edited by: cjthor ]
Combat kit, Spectra blue paint, shaved, Black ADR flite 4 17's/ Yokahama ES 100's, straight through 2.5 inch cat back exhaust, CAI, Straight neck IM KLZE, poly filled motor mounts, Kl48/ Eprom chip, black altezzas, Wet Zex 75 shot, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Cosmo AFPR, GS SE all black interior, RF 1kbd amp, RF 12 HE2's (2), US acoustics 4 channel amp
My Cardomain site

Post by Guest »

there is a difference between your car and a GS bout 30 horses :)) i have both 94 rs and 92 gs... I've raced a 2002 civic si....and i took him by about 2 cars with the GS that had only, perf muffler, cold air intake, short shift and bout 100 pounds minimal weight reduction...
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

which one u raced against? hatch or coupe
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
mx3man83

Post by mx3man83 »

it was the coupe....and if the moderator hadnt invaded my post you all would see that i acknowledged the difference between my car and the GS....
Combat kit, Spectra blue paint, shaved, Black ADR flite 4 17's/ Yokahama ES 100's, straight through 2.5 inch cat back exhaust, CAI, Straight neck IM KLZE, poly filled motor mounts, Kl48/ Eprom chip, black altezzas, Wet Zex 75 shot, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Cosmo AFPR, GS SE all black interior, RF 1kbd amp, RF 12 HE2's (2), US acoustics 4 channel amp
My Cardomain site
JWMotorsports

Post by JWMotorsports »

H22 torque less??? What were you smoking??? Sure the old ones were! The new H22's are pushing almost as much torque as they are HP! The 200Hp torque less motor your thinking of is the Integra Type-R w/ 130ft/lb torque. My friend swaped in a LS/Vtec Frankinstien (B16A2 head on LS block)...were talking around 220HP VERY torquey and has time slips of 9.0sec FLAT in the 1/8th mile! He knows his ****, but I have it out for him! According to Derrick @ Corksport, when I get my car running 100% it is supposed to turn high 8's in the 1/8th mile. I haven't had a chace to get it timed since my turbo blew up! I'm sure I've got it back down to at least 9.5sec, possibly low 9's.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/354836
B6T, APEXi Silvia IC, HKS SSQV, Magnacore KV85 Wires, NGK V-Power, Haltech E6K, Accel 300+ Digital Ign w/ coil, Accel 375+ controller, JWMmotorsports turbo manifold & exhaust, custom Garret GT-R series turbo, MAZDASPEED mounts, SRD Bushings, Pacesetter Short Shift, entire Pro LX drive train w/ custom ACT clutch (I'm the first to succeed this on B6T), Weapon-R, and lots more stuff!
OsoSlo z28

Post by OsoSlo z28 »

i'm curios how you see that 156ft-lbs is close to 200hp. i'm not trying to start a flame war. i personally like "some" hondas, but they have always been low on the tq numbers.
Fast imports only come on two wheels.
"MR." Ashley Fowler
'02 Yamaha Warrior (1700cc)
'94 MX-3 RS-t (BPT)~ sold
cardomain pics
JWMotorsports

Post by JWMotorsports »

My bad Ash...I had brain fart! LOL I was thinking that the new V-tec's were push 190+ft/lbs of torque w/ around 195-205HP. Gotta give ya props on tha stats! It's been like 2 years since I checked it. There were two reasons why I didn't want a Honda...#1 there like a *****, everyone's been there #2 no torque in 98% of there motors!
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/354836
B6T, APEXi Silvia IC, HKS SSQV, Magnacore KV85 Wires, NGK V-Power, Haltech E6K, Accel 300+ Digital Ign w/ coil, Accel 375+ controller, JWMmotorsports turbo manifold & exhaust, custom Garret GT-R series turbo, MAZDASPEED mounts, SRD Bushings, Pacesetter Short Shift, entire Pro LX drive train w/ custom ACT clutch (I'm the first to succeed this on B6T), Weapon-R, and lots more stuff!
OsoSlo z28

Post by OsoSlo z28 »

it's coo. hey, just curious, why the new name? you used to be snyper somethng-or-other correct? just wondering.
Fast imports only come on two wheels.
"MR." Ashley Fowler
'02 Yamaha Warrior (1700cc)
'94 MX-3 RS-t (BPT)~ sold
cardomain pics
Smokin mx-3

Post by Smokin mx-3 »

how much does a honda guy have to spend to put a h22 in his car?<P>here in canada places like international and **** charge 8000 to 10000 g's for enigne and everything to put it in spend that on a mx-3 and the mx-3 will be way faster. <BR>*&^( my bud brandon raced a del sol h22a on the street and his kl-ze mx-6 dusted it. <BR>hondas can only go fast if you spend the big bucks.<BR>i like the fact that 1500cdn kl-ze fits right in a mx-3 with nothin else <BR>kl-ze mx-3 are fast and even faster with nos<BR>before i had nos<BR>spanked civic hatch with type r<BR>spanked civic with everything done to a b162 gen <BR>there is more but don't have time to right them done<BR>no body thinks of a mx-3 to be fast but when it fly's buy it is like what the ****<p>[ November 21, 2002: Message edited by: Smokin mx-3 ]
Marlon

Post by Marlon »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Smokin mx-3:<BR><STRONG>how much does a honda guy have to spend to put a h22 in his car?<P>here in canada places like international and **** charge 8000 to 10000 g's for enigne and everything to put it in spend that on a mx-3 and the mx-3 will be way faster. <BR>*&^( my bud brandon raced a del sol h22a on the street and his kl-ze mx-6 dusted it. <BR>hondas can only go fast if you spend the big bucks.<BR>i like the fact that 1500cdn kl-ze fits right in a mx-3 with nothin else <BR>kl-ze mx-3 are fast and even faster with nos<BR>before i had nos<BR>spanked civic hatch with type r<BR>spanked civic with everything done to a b162 gen <BR>there is more but don't have time to right them done<BR>no body thinks of a mx-3 to be fast but when it fly's buy it is like what the ****<P>[ November 21, 2002: Message edited by: Smokin mx-3 ]</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>and last summer u smoked my friend in a white type r with full bomex kit and they said they have never seen a car take off so fast and i just laughed cause none of my friends tought u could make mx-3's quick<BR>till u spanked him<BR>lol
1993 MX-3 GS V6 - Stock
2004 MazdaSpeed MX-5
2004 RX-8 - Project

Return to “Drag Strip/Track Racing”