Cool Cop

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
BlazerCrew

Cool Cop

Post by BlazerCrew »

I just got my windows tinted 2 days ago and I had done well remembering not to roll down my windows. Then yesterday I was stopped at a stop sign and noticed a cop behind me. I had no idea how long the cop was behind me but I do know I was speeding. At the next stoplight He pulled up next to me and gaving me the "roll windows down" motion. Lol. I was like noooooo! I only rolled them down far enough to see the cop's head though. haha. He said. Your going 40 in a 25 you need to slow down. I appreciated that cuz he could have got me on the speeding and for the tinting. Pretty cool. Not all cops are gay. The tints fine thank god. haha.
Mx-3's rule
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: Cool Cop

Post by mitmaks »

good for you, over here youd get ****ed in butt
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
seneca

Post by seneca »

Wow you are quite lucky! Here's my recent cop story!

Last weekend (only a few days ago) on friday night I decided to go to a bar in Quebec (I live 5 min away from the border). Now, as of last week I had my new muffler put on with the silencer well in place so that it wasn't too loud but gave a nice ballsy tone. Unfortunantly the cops in quebec are huge A-holes which everyone around here knows especially seeing as you only drive maybe a km at MOST to get to this bar. Really there's nothing to it...you go over two bridges and you're there. So as usual the Qpp were waiting for all us nice ontarians to drive home so they can bust our butts! lol In this case I didn't feel like doing my usual routine of waiting around for 30-45 after the 3am closing time to wait for the 5-0 to leave. So I took my chances. I pulled up to the curb, came to a complete stop, signaled, and pulled out causiously. Apparently taht's what I did wrong! They followed me up to their usual pull over spot wher I decided to beat them to the punch and steal their thunder by puling myself over before they had a chance to light up the cherries. Obviously my blus interior lights (which they also don't like) and my tinted windows were rolled down and turned off before anything else began. 30 min later I left with a $148 fine and no warning for a muffler that I had put on a few days prior. Just as I was pulling out a friend of mine in a tweaked crx taht's loud as hell flew by not realizing there were cops. so I decided to save his butt by pulling out behind him to prevent the cops from getting him too. 2 min later we were back in ontario laughing about this at a gas station. Now just as we were leaving our wonderful Opp decided to drive by, pull a U-turn and ask us a few Q's. I laughed and told them they wouldn't believe me. That I was just pulled over two min prior to this and we were just laughing about it. Now this cop didn't even as much as smirk before asking for my lisence, proof of insurance, and ownership. So I turned my car off again. for a 5 min drive this really was taking it's time! lol $190 in fines later thanks to me forgetting to replace my new insurance card and not having my plate in the right spot it ended up being a $338 night and 45 min of waiting. To what should have been a nice 5 min drive home. I mean....just b/c I drive a nice car I get pulled over. Yet as I'm sitting there on the side of the road dozens of drunks are driving by in their pick-ups. How in the world is this fair? Look at the records....last time I checked last year more ppl died b/c of DUI drivers then there were deaths caused by guys with nice F'in cars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Although....I woulcn't recommend telling that to an officer. ;)

Drive Safe :2thumbsup:

~Tyson
My Car Domain Page:
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/496099

Take a Look, leave a comment, and don't forget to vote.
Kokiriwave

Post by Kokiriwave »

there was so many things that cop could have done to ruin your day....anyways

My 0.02
I was driving to up in north seattle on july 4th. I sped a little get pulled over, and the cop asks me for the info. My insurance card is expired (i forgot to put the new ones in the car) so he says he'll give me a 500 $$ ticket for that and i can show proof of insurance when i mitigate it so it'll go down to 36$. So that was all he was going to give me... a ticket for that...just then i find my updated insurance card in my wallet. I hand it to him.....and he tells me to hold on while he gets my speeding ticket. $100 dollars. Anyways thats my story. All in all I mitagated it got it reduced to 50$ in court fees and if i stay moving violations free for the next 6 months it stays off my record.

Don't ever pay a ticket in full. MITIGATE, even if you were at fault. Tell them your sorry and you'll never do it again. Better yet, tell them you were emotionally distressed. Lol, thats if your at fault.

Good luck, bummer about the anal cops.
I want MAZDASPEED!
MY WEBSITE:: http://kingmx.net

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”