* ONE question, is this a .......???

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
Jackattack

Re: * ONE question, is this a .......???

Post by Jackattack »

you gotta give the guy credit for the effort and work put in...I saw that civic at darknights it is kinda rediculous, but hey...whatever "floats your boat" i guess???????
:shrug:
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

hey guys, i think it might be photoshopped ? correct me if im wrong but look carefully at pic
and u will see people around look weird and kinda stretched so does person behind opened door on left,
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
Steeb

Post by Steeb »

yet another picture of an accord that should be on bryans rice boy home page. looks like he couldnt decide between the feels bumper or the new maxima all while driving an accord with lamborgini style doors.... hondas are cool but the ricers should be more decisive on the car they want. mixing and matching different cars dun look to nice... i wonder if he got projectors cuz his front end is to long and blocking the stock beams
marshmallow15

Post by marshmallow15 »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by mitmaks:
hey guys, i think it might be photoshopped ? correct me if im wrong but look carefully at pic
and u will see people around look weird and kinda stretched so does person behind opened door on left,
<hr></blockquote><p>nope its the real thing. that car was in a magazine called 'honda tuning' in a feature called 20 tips to become a show car and that car was under the section of 'bodykits'....they put it in to show examples of crazy and mild.
http://boostedboogie.notanorg.org
- team slideways
92' mazda mx-3 (parting out), 03' bmw 325i, 03' bmw 530i (traded for 325), red FD3S (sold), 2005 cateyes carbon fiber bike
Jackattack

Post by Jackattack »

hey steeb...too bad its a civic!
anyway..as far as being photoshopped...it isnt ive seen it in person and its even more rediculous in real life, trust me.
mx-3 12acer

Post by mx-3 12acer »

http://www.decah.net/ this is where you will find info on those lambo style doors... pretty wicked huh?

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”