u guys gotta see this!

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
kuruption1983

Re: u guys gotta see this!

Post by kuruption1983 »

E- Bucks man i saw your car in front of my apartment on sunday @ around 4:45, @ yonge a davisville, i live right on 33 davisville, just wanna make sure that was you eh!<BR>i saw you after i gave up pushing my MX3 to turn it on! :D :D :D <BR>i think its an aight place to meet eh!<BR>there is a huge school parking in front of my apartment eh!<BR>should be a kewl place! :D :D :D
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

but people lets be honest, the guy totally screwed the thing up.<BR>but i love the sick paintjob and those nicely done M3 fenders!<BR>they look sick man eh!<BR>nice job on those 2, but the huge mouth he made in da front and da ugly bishi lights!<BR>i dunno what to say! :D :D
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

Oh ok I've seen pictures of that car before but I never saw the back of it.
MattPPK007

Post by MattPPK007 »

Wow, what was he thinking!?
93 GS Blaze Red
EBUCKS

Post by EBUCKS »

Kurupt man whassup. I figured with your phone number starting with 544 you had to be in the area. My girl lives around there. Plus I was in the car when you saw me man. Why didn't you come check me out? You shy or something? :( <P>What do you guys think about a Cougar projector head light conversion?<P>one<p>[ September 30, 2002: Message edited by: EBUCKS ]
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

LOL man!<BR>no i was in my lexus with my friend who was test driving it, he is insane! he was goin 90 in dat lil street man!<BR>i told the loser to stop and go back and he was like noo, you g2 gimme food as for the new car you bought!LOL :D :D <BR>and yeah you were in the car, but this dude is just passing da sanity line,,,,<BR>anywho wheneva you drop by gimme a call, or check in the parking, i have written my number on a paper behind the windshield, you wont miss da 6 MX3s all parked by eachother! hehe! :D :D <BR>anywhoz,<BR>latez
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

this would look kewl on this car, if he could realign and put the lights in the right position! i think these are the sickest lights for mitsubishi eclipse eh!<BR> Image <P>latez

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”