mazda mx-3 BPT pics

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
natural born honda killer

mazda mx-3 BPT pics

Post by natural born honda killer »

<A HREF="http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/v ... t=25&val=1" TARGET=_blank>mx-3 bpt pics</A><P><BR>well heres some pics of my car and my bpt engine swap in the car. :)
jeremy cline
95 MX-3 RS
The only BPT GTR MX-3 in Texas!!!

man iraq sucks!!!

Re: mazda mx-3 BPT pics

be sure to leave some feed back either here or there. info is welcome. :)
jeremy cline
95 MX-3 RS

man iraq sucks!!!
SmokyMcGee

Post by SmokyMcGee »

is that the only pic the click on? If thats the case..I would like to see interior and more exterior shots.
eD
92 KL-ZE V6 FX-Designs kit
Sparkle Blue
http://smokymcgee.5u.com/index.html
I_love_my_MX-3

Post by I_love_my_MX-3 »

How much did the swap end up costing? bad a-- car dude
1992 MX-3 handed down to my sis :)
1992 MR-2 Turbo sold and missed :(
1995 Integra GS-R :)

well i havent started on the interior. but i have some bad a-- ideas. i have more pics but i havent gotten a chance to put them on yet. this is my first try at doing this so im trying to learn and make it better. as for how much the swap cost. it cost about 3500-3700 with install included. that was the engine, pro tranny, pro axles, pro motor mounts, bov, fuel pump, reprogrammed ecu, shipping, and 2.5 exhaust, and a/f and boost guage. theres a few more im sure but i cant remember. it seems like a lot of money but at the same time i got a lot of things all at once so you could probably do the swap for cheaper, but at the same time you might as well do it right. look at the 4cyl faq when they get it ready or search in the 4cyl perf and search for faq. i listed all of what i got and prices. but any ideas on how to make it better??? plus ill get more pics its just that i dont have a dig camera so these will have to do until i can get some more pics or a dig. cam.
jeremy cline
95 MX-3 RS

man iraq sucks!!!
THStrumpet

Post by THStrumpet »

How did you go about getting all the different partsand the engine? Did you buy them from the same place? Did you do the swap your self, if not, how much was labor?
L83R,

Joel
SpeedConcepts #11

I live my life a quarter mile at a time, nothing else matters, for those 22 seconds or more, I'm free.

i got everything from corksport except the fuel pump. i didnt do the swap myself. i would of liked to but i didnt have the resources or time or know how to do it. but the install was right at 1200 for everything. kinda pricey but the end result is amazing and well worth it.
jeremy cline
95 MX-3 RS

man iraq sucks!!!
OsoSlo z28

Post by OsoSlo z28 »

well, if you have the resources to do it, the swap is very easy. i did the swap myself(and my father-n-law) and it wasn't hard at all, and saved me a lot of money.
Fast imports only come on two wheels.
"MR." Ashley Fowler
'02 Yamaha Warrior (1700cc)
'94 MX-3 RS-t (BPT)~ sold
cardomain pics
THStrumpet

Post by THStrumpet »

I would like to be able to do it, but i dont think I have the tools or the knowledge. I don't know too much about cars, I just like driving them, haha. My dad knows a bit, he used to restore and swap VW bug engines and stuff but I don't think we could do this type of swap. BTW, what type of shop does engine swaps, only import shops? Also, corksport's website says something about some engines and stuff not being street legal, is this street legal? not like i really care, hehe.
L83R,

Joel
SpeedConcepts #11

I live my life a quarter mile at a time, nothing else matters, for those 22 seconds or more, I'm free.
Golliwog

Post by Golliwog »

Buy an old chevette or something, get some garage space for a bit. And tear the thing apart and then try to put it back together. That's how you learn. nod nod. :)
-Golli
aznwithamx3

Post by aznwithamx3 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by natural born honda killer:<BR><STRONG>well i havent started on the interior. but i have some bad a-- ideas. i have more pics but i havent gotten a chance to put them on yet. this is my first try at doing this so im trying to learn and make it better. as for how much the swap cost. it cost about 3500-3700 with install included. that was the engine, pro tranny, pro axles, pro motor mounts, bov, fuel pump, reprogrammed ecu, shipping, and 2.5 exhaust, and a/f and boost guage. theres a few more im sure but i cant remember. it seems like a lot of money but at the same time i got a lot of things all at once so you could probably do the swap for cheaper, but at the same time you might as well do it right. look at the 4cyl faq when they get it ready or search in the 4cyl perf and search for faq. i listed all of what i got and prices. but any ideas on how to make it better??? plus ill get more pics its just that i dont have a dig camera so these will have to do until i can get some more pics or a dig. cam.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>did you get it done at one shop or several?

i got everything done at one shop. except for the 2.5 inch exhaust. i went to a exhaust shop for that. other than that it was all done at once. i should be getting the new ecu by next week if it works right. ill know soon though.
jeremy cline
95 MX-3 RS

man iraq sucks!!!

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”