Anyone else need new rotors?

This forum is for Discussion on Suspension issues.
2.5mx3

Anyone else need new rotors?

Post by 2.5mx3 »

Hey guys- <p>A few years back I participated in a group buy for some Brembo X-drilled rotors, organized by (I think) Sean Morgan. I got each rotor for only $50, and I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in organizing something like this again. However, this time, I'd like to order cad-plated rotors so they don't rust out.<p>I realize this isn't the group-buy forum, but I can't seem to post there without permission, so this message is going here. :) <p>Please let us know if you're interested in heading up a group buy for cross-drilled or slotted rotors, or if you're just interested in buying. Thanks!
Hank
'92 MX-3 ZE *SOLD*
'05 RX-8 Touring

--All those who wander are not lost-- JRR Tolkien
Mradio

Re: Anyone else need new rotors?

Post by Mradio »

I would be interested in buying, but not organizing. Well, maybe organizing, but sometime later in May, after semester is over...
Check out my ride and leave some feedback please!
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mradio007
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

I have a connection with brembo slotted rotors for the front and back, I will be organizing that in the summer. Just an FYI, noone is allowed to have a group buy without Jeffs permission, which is why you cant post in that forum. <p>BTW...
this is what I can get them for.<p>Brembo Brake rotors-- slotted, Cadim PLATED! if we get 5 people 140 a pair
10 people 120 a pair.<p>But I wont be doing this till summer when schoosl out, many people dont have the cash yet, and will have it in the summertime. So those wanting these, better start saving up.
mx3man83

Post by mx3man83 »

120 a pair or for all four?
Combat kit, Spectra blue paint, shaved, Black ADR flite 4 17's/ Yokahama ES 100's, straight through 2.5 inch cat back exhaust, CAI, Straight neck IM KLZE, poly filled motor mounts, Kl48/ Eprom chip, black altezzas, Wet Zex 75 shot, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Cosmo AFPR, GS SE all black interior, RF 1kbd amp, RF 12 HE2's (2), US acoustics 4 channel amp
My Cardomain site
2.5mx3

Post by 2.5mx3 »

Okay, so $240 for all 4 if we get 10 people. That's not too bad, especially considering they're cadium plated! <p>Barry, any way you can get something started a little sooner, instead of waiting till summer? I'd like to replace all my brake parts this Spring, and I'm sure others would be interested before Summer as well.<p>Thanks for your consideration.<p> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Custommx3:
I have a connection with brembo slotted rotors for the front and back, I will be organizing that in the summer. Just an FYI, noone is allowed to have a group buy without Jeffs permission, which is why you cant post in that forum. <p>BTW...
this is what I can get them for.<p>Brembo Brake rotors-- slotted, Cadim PLATED! if we get 5 people 140 a pair
10 people 120 a pair.<p>But I wont be doing this till summer when schoosl out, many people dont have the cash yet, and will have it in the summertime. So those wanting these, better start saving up.
<hr></blockquote>
Hank
'92 MX-3 ZE *SOLD*
'05 RX-8 Touring

Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

problem is, I need to get in on it too, and its that time of year where taxes/insurance are due, so my funds are low. I'll talk to the guy again, see if I can get it started earlier.
2.5mx3

Post by 2.5mx3 »

Hey, I completely understand. Well, see what you can do, and please let us know when we can get rolling on this.<p>Thanks Barry!<p>
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Custommx3:
problem is, I need to get in on it too, and its that time of year where taxes/insurance are due, so my funds are low. I'll talk to the guy again, see if I can get it started earlier.<hr></blockquote>
Hank
'92 MX-3 ZE *SOLD*
'05 RX-8 Touring

ryanlindenberg

Post by ryanlindenberg »

i need some front rotors. i would be in for the rears too if i didn't have drums :( . have any of you done a disc brake conversion??? would the disk brakes off of another mx-3 fit on??
CARDOMAIN WITH UPDATED PICS
"There are 2 kinds of pedestrians, the quick and the dead."
C-MX-DA3

Post by C-MX-DA3 »

im in for the group but too all 4 rotors slotted or cross drilled, when can we get this popp'n, cause my rotors are warp and rusted for sittin in the shop for so long.
hotsiit
Supporting Member

Post by hotsiit »

hey, keep me informed, I would be in for a pair of fronts, as i too have drums in the rear :mad: ...ok, thanks
Chris--It's HOTNESS, you wouldn't understand! -- Donate to MX-3.com--It'll make you feel good!
http://www.cardomain.com/id/colonelsmx3
1993 Mazda MX-3 RS-Turbo
1993 Mazda RX-7 touring
1983 Mazda RX-7 GSL
1995 Subaru Impreza L AWD Sedan
1987 Jeep Comanche

Return to “Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Tires”